Official Wii Preorder Watch

IwantaWii said:
i ordered mine from gamestation mate and i have my number on my reciept im number 3 you should have number on yours i was told my game station is only getting 10-15 wii's

Were abouts does it say on it?? Did a staff member write it on for you?

danget i wish i could pre order the wii but i don't hav the money an all the stuff + acssecoriers = 590$ or somtin and i will get $ on my b day nd new years and save up $ but usally i get bout 300 or somtin. buh don't worryi get one or my name is nt sujeath03

In Sheffield, UK. I found that a lot of regular places (Gamestation, HMV, Game, Virgin, EB etc) are no longer taking pre-orders.

I pre-ordered from Woolworths as I figured less people would order from there and also they required complete payment of the Wii up front, which am hoping will give me a better chance of getting it on Dec 8th. Although they could just be taking all that money of peeps to gain a nice wad of interest on them before telling everyone "sorry, we're sold out until the new year!"

hehe

Im still waiting for Webhallen.com ( mostly a swedish site ) to open up their pre-order, updating the site every day. ;>

I pre orderd from Virgin. Got a wii, red steel and zelda. Just hoping they keep my pre order

A little Info for the Auzzie's, for those that don't know.
I just Spoke to Toys R Us they now have a Zelda Family Pack which includes
- Wii Console (incl. 1 Wii Remote)
- 1 Additional Wii Remote
- Wii Console Bag
- 5 Games (including Zelda game)
PLUS $400 worth of Gaming Savings Coupons!
for $739.

And for those of us who have already Pre ordered just the system we can change it to this package if we want.
I also found out about the free game that we get, we can chose between Open Season and Need for Speed Carbon.

Well was in gamestation today, i am about 26th in the queue, which the staff member said i'm pretty much grantueed a console, in fact, im before most of the staff members in the queue as well.
I've also put down a desposit on Zelda and Super Monkey Ball, the only two games i now i'm dying to get. Gonna read up on a couple of others, mabye wait for a couple of reviews before looking at pre-ordring anything else. Would have like to put an order down for Wii Play as well but they aren't taking orders at the moment.

Oh, forogt to mention as well, the gamestation near me, they have currently 180 pre-orders, which is around 100 more than what they got for the Xbox 360 at the moment so well done Nintendo :thumbsup:

I went to Walmart and target and Best buy and they said nintendo was having shipping problems and the Wii may not get to america until a wiik after the wii launch date. If so I am so sad. I can imajine waiting in line for 5-6 hours and have the guy say they have no Wiis to give us.

Back