Official Wiichat Game of the Year Voting

Alright, updated the list. I'm personally surprised to see the surport Guitar Hero is getting. A lot of my friends weren't fans..(I've just played the demo)

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (Ratchet fanboy FTW!) - 3
Halo 3 - 2
Super Mario Galaxy - 1

Finally some Halo and R&C votes. I was wondering what was taking those games so long...

Anyway, list updated.

The problem with this vote is that most people don't own every console. I know I don't. That's why the critics do this sort of thing, they have actually played every single game that is good.

Fredvdp said:
The problem with this vote is that most people don't own every console. I know I don't. That's why the critics do this sort of thing, they have actually played every single game that is good.

You say this as if I'm not aware of it. This is for fun, so either vote or don't post.

This thread desers a sticky!

(BUT that would put quite a bit of presure on the topic creator to keep updating votes lol)

nic7 said:
You say this as if I'm not aware of it. This is for fun, so either vote or don't post.

My message was aimed to whomever wanted to read it. I do not assume anything, I wish you wouldn't assume anything either.

I'm a casual gamer, so I picked the finest out of 7 games (I'm surprised I even bought that many in less than a year :p):

1. Mario Galaxy - 3
2. Super Mario Strikers Charged - 2
3. Super Paper Mario - 1

P.s.: I also have games that don't have 'Mario' in the title.

You're right. I shouldn't have assumed anything. But, when you didn't vote and just pointed out errors, I right away jumped to conclusions.

I apologize.

Oh, and list updated.

CoD4 -3
Bioshock -2
(I think I was the only one who didnt like it D= but...) Super Mario Galaxy -1

EDIT: Great idea, nic7

Back