Official Wiichat Game of the Year Voting

That's a good point. There's no changing votes after your initial vote. Because I imagine a lot of kids are getting games as gifts for Christmas and might want to change their minds.

So, no changing your minds!

@Brawny- You're probably right, but I'm definitely not recounting. It's pretty hard counting up everything already.

Given this is the WIIchat forum, I had assumed (and think it would be appropriate) that the poll is for WII games. Last I checked, Bioshock and COD4 are not available on the Wii. :frown2:

Seriously, the chat here should be wii-oriented. This is not a general site, although there are other forums here for other consoles. :yesnod:

Although it's a wii forum a very large amount of our members have multiple consoles. And, although you may not want to hear it, the 360 had a much better line up of games this year than the wii did. So, taking other consoles off the list would not only be wrong, but it'd be shame to Wiichat.

EDIT: Oh, and by all means, you may vote for any amount of wii games you wish to. Even Ninjabread man or... you know, whatever.

Alright, you guys are added. So far, I'm surprised by two things:

No Rock Band and Halo 3 is tied with Mario Strikers.

Rock Band sucks IMO.
Guitar Hero > Rock Band (and way cheaper)
I have RB but I dont know why...

I've played a little and I thought it was pretty solid, but most the people I know that own Rock Band, really enjoy it. It has also received a lot of game of the year awards, so I figured we'd at least see it get some votes. But, I guess I'm wrong here.

No, you're right, it's just that I personnaly dont like it.

Because the people who vote for those suck at those 2 games.

Rock band is fun. Guitar Hero is fun AND hard. That's the way I like it.

Back