Official Wiichat Rubiks Cube thread

Rubiks cubes...How do people do them:nonod:

It's impossible for me, also adding to the confusion my rubiks 'shape' is odd..it's got curved sides and stuff..I'm beginning to think it's pandoras box.

^ and once you you solve it....you will get the most greatest treasure of them all....intellect....but you already have that...so no need to solve it.....:lol:

this cube makes me wonder....will there be a rubiks sphere?...lol

I remember Rubik's Cube, always took the plastic things off because it was one of those weird removal thing that you aren't supposed to remove ones, and then I swapped them with everything to get it right. Then my sister came messed it up. I did it again.

wario2ooo said:
^ and once you you solve it....you will get the most greatest treasure of them all....intellect....but you already have that...so no need to solve it.....:lol:

Relief, I thought if solved it would unleash hell on earth.:sick:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Relief, I thought if solved it would unleash hell on earth.:sick:
no...that happens once Emma figures out the the 5x5x5 cube in her basement which is black and imprinted with skulls

:lol:

wario2ooo said:
no...that happens once Emma figures out the the 5x5x5 cube in her basement which is black and imprinted with skulls

:lol:

With a hand written letter, poor grammar, poor hand writing:sick:

Explaining the 5x5x5 cube.

let hope she doesn't find that cobe...o_o

-flees-

i have a rubiks cube...but i painted it with all the same colors on each side.....so i always get it right...lol

surfinrach90 said:
I've never timed myself doing it.

I do love the rubiks cube though, I can sit there for hours with one.

Anyone played the revo cube? My brother had one for Christmas, it's pretty addicting.

REVO-Electronic-Game.jpg
I got one for x-mas...it was fun for about 5 minutes...

It's not really about intellect. It's just memorized algorithms and such. I taught my friend how to do one in about an hour.
Also, theres tons of solutions available on youtube.

^Exactly...I just use some site that taught me how to finish it and used those patterns every time...I guess if you did it with out using a guide then you could claim you had some intellect

i was never able to figure it out.... not enough patience i guess.

wario2ooo said:

this cube makes me wonder....will there be a rubiks sphere?...lol

there is a sphere
3s3.jpg

and some more shapes..
http://helmet.stetson.edu/~efriedma/rubik/rubik/

Last edited:
My friend is able to finish one extremely quickly. He does these things a lot. He can do it without looking which proves hes memorized the algorithims. I've tried so many times to trick him up with one of these, but he gets it every time.

surfinrach90 said:
I've never timed myself doing it.

I do love the rubiks cube though, I can sit there for hours with one.

Anyone played the revo cube? My brother had one for Christmas, it's pretty addicting.

REVO-Electronic-Game.jpg

I have one of those, its alright. I dont know where it is though.

My fastest 3x3x3 time is probably like 3 minutes or so.

Back