Oh hai dere.

I had Yellow as well but I played Red first.

Also, Axtlar just posted today! What a coincidence!

Thanks 1337. Did you ever go by any other names? You were definitely around when I was but I'm not sure I recognize the name.

And thanks Blair.

Hm, you seem very familiar but I don't seem to remember your name...well let's put it this way: do you remember me at all?

Welcome back. Just joined two days ago (i think..) and so far loving it here :p. Good luck with the game design career (i, too am following that path but am only 16)

Welcome back. Just joined two days ago (i think..) and so far loving it here :p. Good luck with the game design career (i, too am following that path but am only 16)

me to, and im 15 lol. but, it's better to choose something you'd like to work at, that way, it wouldn't feel like work :lol:
This is why i would either choose to not work and play world of warcraft and Sims all day but moderate a popular profit-making site, or just design games.

Well hey it was my career of choice even when I first joined a few years back. Hell, it's been my career of choice since I was introduced to games. I have very...personal reasons for that actually.

At any rate, hopefully this means the three of us will have some good conversations about lore and back stories.

Well hey it was my career of choice even when I first joined a few years back. Hell, it's been my career of choice since I was introduced to games. I have very...personal reasons for that actually.

At any rate, hopefully this means the three of us will have some good conversations about lore and back stories.

xD! (im boz btw lol) but anything that involved hacking really interested me for some reason. i'd like being one of the guys who work with some secret federal force, hacking into such for living. then again, hackers are a good thing. :lol: Like tapping into emails and such, that'd be fun, but if I never get that, video game designer would be great. Just to think, a little boy/girl playing a game I had a help on. :lol:

I certainly look forward to it

I certainly look forward to it

Same :lol:

Hm, you seem very familiar but I don't seem to remember your name...well let's put it this way: do you remember me at all?

Yeah, I've seen you 'round the forums before. Awhile back of course.

Ok then, I suppose that's why you seem familiar, we may have talked a couple of times or something. =]

@ Arceus and BoZ, I look forward to it as well.

Back