Oh. My. God.

Zoro11031

A Major PS2 Fanboy
Dec 21, 2007
Corpus Christi, Texas
Wii Online Code
1897-3266-4691-9037
This Christmas morning, I was not expecting my little brothers to get a Wii. See, me and my step-sister have had a Wii since June, however our little brothers are always bugging us to play it T_T. So anyway, this morning, my brothers were opening a gift addressed to them, and all of a sudden, they start screaming "IT'S A WII! IT'S A WII!". Long story short, this was my greatest Christmas morning in years.

cassieboo said:
now when they still bug you to play yours all you have to say is "go play your own" haha.
Lol, now they're always asking if they can play Guitar Hero 3 :p

then you tell them to save up their pennies to buy their own.
either that or make a deal with them, make them do something that you have to do around the house or something to play for a little. :lol:

cassieboo said:
then you tell them to save up their pennies to buy their own.
either that or make a deal with them, make them do something that you have to do around the house or something to play for a little. :lol:
LOL!
EDIT: Actually, I might just do that...

Last edited:
Zoro11031 said:
Lol, now they're always asking if they can play Guitar Hero 3 :p
Our parents LOOKED at that game for us but decided not to buy it because they didn't think we'd like the style of guitar that came with it! We were this close to getting the hottest game this year, and we missed it. Go figure.

shrek4wii said:
Our parents LOOKED at that game for us but decided not to buy it because they didn't think we'd like the style of guitar that came with it! We were this close to getting the hottest game this year, and we missed it. Go figure.
XD XD XD!!!!!! That's freaking hilarious!!!

Zoro11031 said:
This Christmas morning, I was not expecting my little brothers to get a Wii. See, me and my step-sister have had a Wii since June, however our little brothers are always bugging us to play it T_T. So anyway, this morning, my brothers were opening a gift addressed to them, and all of a sudden, they start screaming "IT'S A WII! IT'S A WII!". Long story short, this was my greatest Christmas morning in years.

Congrats. I can just feel the joy of that moment! Enjoy! :smilewinkgrin:

Back