Oh no not another getting rid of wii thread..

Lii

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2007
Sheffield UK
Wii Online Code
0836-2067-9225-7135
As the title says i may be selling my wii! I dont kno if its that the novelty of the motion controls have wore off but i just havnt been on it for aaaages and its just colecting dust :( (so sad for such a good machine) whatever i do i just cant get back into it! What do you guys think i should do keep it and see if i start to go onit again or sell it on fleabay! Im not one for advertising but if i do decide to sell and if anybody in the UK is intrested in buying just give me a quick PM :)
Look forward to your replies :)

I would personally wait for the online games to be released before selling it on. You may just change your mind. But its up to you really.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i hope your not another wii seller
Not at all! had my wii since january and went on it loads when i 1st got it, just for about 6 weeks now i havnt been on it much at all. I bought medal of honour vanguard just to see if it could get my intrested again (I like those type of games :)) but it hasnt ive done the 1st mission and thats it! I even got the godfather too and thats the same, done a few missions and thats it!
And if i do end up selling i wont be selling for a profit ill be selling for a little less than i actually bought all the stuff for!!! Im not one of these sellers that like to sell for as much as they can!!!!

I feel very similiar regarding the wii and have contemplated selling mine because very few of the games released so far have been impressive or even able to hold my intention but selling it now can go two ways. First if you sell it now you can still get most of your investment back because of the supply and demand. On the other hand you may regret it later once developers become more experienced in designing wii games and the quality of titles improve and may have to reinvest in a system in the future. To be honest I would just question why do you want to sell it and if its only because of temporary launch issues I would hold off on selling it but if it truely a case of that you do not prefer the system and you don't think any titles will apeal to you I would go ahead and sell it.

I got my Wii in January & I'm never off it. I only have 3 games but Twilight Princess & DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 were long &awesome. I cant understand why anyone would sell their Wii. I mean people say how great Crackdown & Gears of War for the 360 are yet I was bored of them in less than a day....

Major Tom said:
I got my Wii in January & I'm never off it. I only have 3 games but Twilight Princess & DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 were long &awesome. I cant understand why anyone would sell their Wii. I mean people say how great Crackdown & Gears of War for the 360 are yet I was bored of them in less than a day....
I simply just hate the Crackdown games. But yeah I was never off my Wii until the exams started.

That was me, i was on it loads and then i just stopped going on it :( im not saying its crap or anything because its not its awesome its a new exciting era in gaming but i just dont seem to be able to get "back into" playing the wii :(

Lii said:
That was me, i was on it loads and then i just stopped going on it :( im not saying its crap or anything because its not its awesome its a new exciting era in gaming but i just dont seem to be able to get "back into" playing the wii :(
Yeah, its just personal opinion so just do whatever feels right for you. :thumbsup:

I would say wait a little while longer. There are great games coming out for the Wii soon. If you still dont like it then sell it. But anyways Exams aren't the Wii's fault. For some reason I'll think you'll be playing it more after exams *Cough*Clan Matches*Cough* By the way how many games do you have Lii?

Major Tom said:
I would say wait a little while longer. There are great games coming out for the Wii soon. If you still dont like it then sell it. But anyways Exams aren't the Wii's fault. For some reason I'll think you'll be playing it more after exams *Cough*Clan Matches*Cough* By the way how many games do you have Lii?
You got that right. :lol:

Major Tom said:

Well ive got them 3 thats in my tag thingy and Medal of Honour: Vanguard too!
Ive had Need for Speed Carbon and Red Steel too but I swapped them because I completed them :)
Think I may keep it awhile longer and see in a couple of months time or something :)

Lii said:
Well ive got them 3 thats in my tag thingy and Medal of Honour: Vanguard too!
Ive had Need for Speed Carbon and Red Steel too but I swapped them because I completed them :)
Think I may keep it awhile longer and see in a couple of months time or something :)
Nice choice.

Back