Ok decision time, which game to get rid of?

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
No matter what I'm getting metroid today now I'll have to trade in a game out of my sig below to get it. Do you think I'd still get a bit for Zelda still? Good game but too be honest kind of got bored with it. Not saying it's not a great game but I never play on it.

Oh yes it's the UK release date finally today that's why I'm getting it today, not that I've waited.

Well, photocopy the Zelda disc (colour copy), cut it out, and stick it on top of the mario party disc. Now put it into the Zelda box, and go trade it! You can worry about the consequences later...

JT. said:
Well, photocopy the Zelda disc (colour copy), cut it out, and stick it on top of the mario party disc. Now put it into the Zelda box, and go trade it! You can worry about the consequences later...
I know this is sarcasm, but worst idea I've heard on this site in a while.

Just get rid of Zelda TP unless you really think you'll play it again.

AceAlabama said:
get rid of madden and fifa before the '09 games come out. they will be worth $3 in '09!!!
thats actually true

No way i'd get rid of Fifa 08, maybe Madden 08 though. The online is crap and it's just an ok game.

No i enjoy a mess about on Mortal Kombat now and again so not that either. So at the moment we've got Zelda and Madden 08. I think i'd get more for Madden than Zelda though as they value it over on what they have in stock at the time.

I'd get rid of MP8. A friend of mine has it and That game was fun for a day. Thank god i didn't buy it.

Back