Ok, how does my list sound so far.

D4L_Wii

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2007
Here it goes, long time reader, first time poster.

Now im getting a Wii, soon, hopefully christmas depending on my money flow or just after christmas early 2008.

I was wondering if my list of games to get sounds good.

List of Wii Items To Get

Nintendo Wii (With WiiSports, Wiimote and Nunchuk
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

2nd Set of Wiimote + Nunchuks
Need for Speed: Pro Speed
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Red = Will be getting asap

Are there any other good games that i should be getting, judging by the list of games that im getting.

Thanks,
D4L_Wii

Last edited:
ok thanks for your help, whats Resident Evil 4 about?

anyhelp would be nice.

Thanks,
D4L_Wii

What's Resident Evil 4.... So you are new to gaming I see. You have much to learn.
I'd say grab all the games on your list, and add Godfather, it uses the Wiimote fantastically and is great fun to play.
I'd also recommend Zelda Twilight Princess, its one of Nintendo's greatest, and a fun, challenging game all round.

Hey, thanks, the game sounds cool, well from you description at least.

But can someone please tell me more about it (2 Kek)

P.S Deanis, please tell me everything about these games, and all info about Wii as you said "You have much to learn"

Thanks,
D4L_Wii

Its pretty much a survival/action/third person shooter game. Your asked to go search for the presidents daughter in a remote location when your attacked by zombies(well there not really zombies youll learn more about that ingame). Basically, save the daughter and survive.

Google Resident Evil 4, also check it out on youtube. Haven't seen any of the 3 resident evil games? Its not exactly like the movie, but it involves the zombies and stuff :p

You seem to be the exact person Nintendo was targeting when they made the Wii. Someone who is new to gaming, and wants to try this new experience.
I'd recommend getting Super Mario Galaxy, its fairly easy to pick up and play, and it is one amazing experience as far as games go (not to mention it is being hailed as one of the greatest games this year, if not ever).
Resident Evil 4 is a fairly 'adult' game, but is basically an adventure, where you must run around trying to survive hoards of zombies, with your trusty weaponry, and the vast landscapes you find yourself in, and make it to the end of the game to finally escape the place you were sent to on a mission. It becomes far more involving than that, but thats the basics. Much shooting of zombies and basic puzzle solving awaits you!

D4L_Wii said:

List of Wii Items To Get

Nintendo Wii (With WiiSports, Wiimote and Nunchuk
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

2nd Set of Wiimote + Nunchuks
Need for Speed: Pro Speed
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

IMO
Super Mario Galaxy. Best game yet on Wii.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Second best game on Wii.
Zelda Twilight Princess. Third best game on Wii.

The rest of your list is pretty good (i played GH3 last weekend and it was a lot of fun) but you should also consider Resident Evil 4, Super Paper Mario, The Godfather, MOH: Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged and Zack & Wiki.

It really depends on what kind of games you like but all the games ive listed are very good. If you want a second Wiimote then you might want to look at Wii-Play too.

Zelda twilight princess
resident evil 4
wii zapper (with links cross bow training)
metroid prime 3
super mario galaxy.

those are the games i seiously suggest though i have many more

must gets:

Medal of Honor2:Heroes
Mario Strikers Charged
Super Mario Galaxy
Wii Play ( because it comes with a wiimote :tard:
Zelda Twilight Princess

YB

the wii was not made for racing sims. you'll hate need for speed on this system. the steering just doesnt work out like it should.

if you want a good racer for wii your out of luck, or u could wait for mario kart. excite truck is really kiddy but it can be fun for a little while.

i'd say deffinately get Resident Evil 4. one of my top favorite games ever. and the godfather used the remote so nicely, feels awesome beating people up and throwing them off rooftops etc. using the remote.

games to stay clear of would include Scarface, Far Cry, and 80% of wiis games. always research a wii game before you buy it because, for some unknown reason, developers like to rush games out in no time at all for the Wii and as a result there is a LOT of crap out there for the time being.

hope you dont have much trouble finding a wii.

Twilight Princess, Zack and Wiki , Prime 3, Resi Evil 4, Wii sports

prince of pervesia = shite

Umbrella Chronicles = **** to slow and repetitive to the extent that watching paint dry is more exciting!

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy are must have games.

Good luck on getting your Wii!

Back