Ok... im an idiot... Now what?

Darkside7000

Luke Perry for President!
Dec 1, 2006
Australia
I didnt pre-order a Wii, I only decided to get it 2 weeks ago, I rang Target(Australia) and said they were not doing preorders but would call us when they come out in stores (December 7th). I'm just wondering, without preordering, what are my odds of getting one on December 7th? Or when should I go buy one so I can get one before XMas?

BTW, I live in Victoria. (right on the border of NSW. Albury/Wodonga to be extra specific)

Distance is your enemy my friend, JB Hi Fi and Dick Smith Megastores are still taking pre orders, but thats in Melbourne. Do you know anyone who might live in a state capital, get them to get it for you.

That far away? Well, I dont think my parents would be willing to go to Melbourne to get my Wii. If I miss out on December 7th, is there any chance by XMas that i'll get one?

Call frequently. If I hadn't called walmart at 6:00PM on US release day, I probably still wouldn't have my Wii. I wasn't planning on showing up until about 9:00, but I called and they said they had three spots left in line. So, I high-tailed it out there.

Back