ok im level 48 and i have prestiged once already on black ops.

well yes and no nuketown24/7 is where you play only on the map nuketown but you play diferent types of game modes like domination capture the flag tdm s&d and stuff like that

yeah it is pretty cool. you ever play like snipers only matches or micheal myers in private matches?

Actually never got a pm to work. Mwr sucks for my wii and bo it always says that im too late for the invite. Whats michael myers mode?

Actually never got a pm to work. Mwr sucks for my wii and bo it always says that im too late for the invite. Whats michael myers mode?

micheal myers is a fun little game that you put it as tdm and everyone has one life and everyone gets on one team except the person who plays as micheal myers he gets on the other team he chases every1 else around and kills them with either a ballastic knife or tomahawk. you can only kill the one who is it if your the last one on your team. if "micheal myers" kills every one on your team he wins but if the last person on your team kills "micheal myers" your team wins.

Back