ok im offically pissed off

teh frog

rep me if u like vitamins
Oct 12, 2006
In the wii.
Wii Online Code
0803-2242-9556-7115
ok i went to 3 wal marts 2 best buys 2 circut citys 2 gamestops 3 ebgames and 1 ebx and no wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: what really pissed me off is a waited in line for best buy to open cuz one guy standing there said he called and they had wiis in stock today, i run over to the wii and gcn isle and there was no ****ing wii's!!! i waited for a half hour 2nd in line!!!!!!! this has to be the worst day of my life!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

teh frog said:
ok i went to 3 wal marts 2 best buys 2 circut citys 2 gamestops 3 ebgames and 1 ebx and no wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: what really pissed me off is a waited in line for best buy to open cuz one guy standing there said he called and they had wiis in stock today, i run over to the wii and gcn isle and there was no ****ing wii's!!! i waited for a half hour 2nd in line!!!!!!! this has to be the worst day of my life!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

you looked, but did you ask anyone in the store if they had them, because maybe they keep them in the back...

gibsonrocker800 said:
you looked, but did you ask anyone in the store if they had them, because maybe they keep them in the back...
yea i did i asked all of them "hey do u have ne wiis in stock today" no.

Target, Toys R Us, and Circuit City gets shipments in Sundays, Wal Mart gets theres in Tuesday. Maybe call around and see if they would be getting shipments.

teh frog said:
yea i did i asked all of them "hey do u have ne wiis in stock today" no.

k well next time, ask them when was the last time they had wiis. and what time UPS/DHL shipments come

My husband and I had a few days like that, and we missed out on several Wii's just from being a couple minutes too late! It can get rather frustrating, especially when the expectation before this console came out, was that it was going to be widely available and not a problem to get hold of one. It really is a game of luck, and I only have mine because of a friend of my husbands who is an avid hotwheels collector, so he is in Target and Fred Meyers very often at 7am, and he just happened to see one and was nice enough to acquire it on my behalf.

Keep looking, and good luck!

dont worry Frog :) i once went into GAME (UK store) JUST after they SHOULD have opened (9:00) but they were still closed...ok then. so i came bak at 9:30 and i walked in. i asked for a wii and they told me they had 20 come in today, and i just missed the last one :mad2:

So i walked up to the manager. asked him what time they opened today.
"nine"
"but i was here at nine and you werent open!"
"im sorry sir but we WERE open at 9 this morning."
"grrr"

I went back to my car and got out a parking ticket thing (you have to get one of these not to get a parking fine, when you park up).

The parking ticket was taken from the machine next to my car at exactly 8:55. so yes, i was on time, and yes the manager did lie and yes i had been cheated out of my wii!

So i basically missed out becuase of an idiot manager. but today i have my wii. i jus waited patiently...you'll get it!

teh frog said:

There is no reason to be pissed off. The fact is they can't produce enough Wii's to meet the current demand, thus there is a shortage and the Wii is hard to find.

You should only be pissed at yourself that you listened to someone's 2nd hand information and stood in line outside best buy. The only way you could truley know if there was going to be any or not would be to talk directly with the store manager.

I try everything to get one, not everything. I am in the same position as you.
When I call the stores or go to the stores(almost every store) and ask:
"Do you have any Wiis in stock?"
"No."
Do you know the next shipment for the Wii?"
"No."
They don't know a thing. I can never trust store employees. Another Example:
I was at my grandma's house with my cuz, sis and mom. I told my dad that they are going to have the Wii the next day, so at 11 pm, he went to the store and asked, How manye Wiis are you getting tomorrow. They said they are going to have 15. He woke up early the next day and got there, and was 9th in line. He was so happy, that he was going to get one for me. Then the person came out and said, we only have 6. My dad waited 20 more mins. to see if it was true, the guy came back out and said first 6 people come in.

grow the hell up buddy and people stop making whinger threads. You will have to be patient and wait like everyone else has to.

Back