Ok, so im gonna kill someone today.

Same email but I ordered within 5 minutes of receiving notification that the pre-order was possible. They must have a very low allocation.

ABC said:
At least you can get it at midnight. None of the Bestbuys or Costcos in my area are doing a midnight launch for the Wii. Bastards!

I don't get my Wii until noon! That's when my damn Toys R Us opens.

Ah well. At least we get it launch day.:yesnod:

i got that email to dose this mean that i will not get it before cristmas i wasnt allowed the wii 2 cristmas anyway so it dosent matter if it dosent come on launch 4 me

Scuba Kid said:
I don't get my Wii until noon! That's when my damn Toys R Us opens.

Ah well. At least we get it launch day.:yesnod:

Did you pre-order at Toys?

If you ordered five minutes after pre-orders going on and have emails and stuff to prove it you could actually fight a good argument against this. As it clearly states first come first served yet apparantly that other guy on here pre-ordered after you.

What date did people actually place there preorder with Play.com?

I placed mine on the 15th September, recieved my order conformation at 13.59 on that day.

This may give a better idea of allocations?

Placed mine on 15/09/2006, received email confirmation at Fri 15/09/2006 17:21.

:(

That's not far apart, can't believe one is a yes and the other is a no, must of been loads ordering that afternoon!!

lol I was like o_O?? when I clicked reply, it jumped from the old website layout to the new one I thought "am I still on the same site?" anyway back on track, why did you pre-order online anyway? I preordered at my local game in the city and after getting a bit paranoid I went and asked how they were dealing with the pre-orders they got, they said they only gave out a certain amount and the console would be kept for 2 days and then if it wasnt picked up they would RING the person to check if they still wanted it and not sell it straight away. Quite good if you ask me, I preordered and it wasnt even on the day or anything, like a week after.

Must be different where you are though I guess?

I just hope I don't get shafted like that on launch day... i'll be camping out with pre-order in hand, with the entire day booked off from work. So I really hope they don't let me down...

I got same email:mad5:

so i rang up my local toys r us and they said only 3-4 people have preorderd one with them :yikes:
so now i preordered with toys r us n paid no deposit cus i signed up for a gold card wich ill never use

so hopefully i should deffiantly get one on launch, unless thety are allocated like 3-4 units:scared:

Back