Ok, so im gonna kill someone today.

Wiired said:
My Dad preordered mine again today, but instead from my local Woolworths :) but I still hate Play.com :)

i preordered from the woolies website after gay play, shud i change it to shop or will i be ok

im still waiting for an email from game. i might go into my local woolies and argos, maybe toys r us too and see if they can get me on launch day.

hmmm, sorry to hear that buddie... the uk (and european) market is so often overlooked by companies... its a real b*t*h

the place where i pre-ordered my Wii is also the place i work and i know i have the first pre-order... we also recieve the stock the day before launch... i will be hiding my somewhere with my name on it...

where do you live? (just incase you are local and well have a spare)

I went to HMV today (Durham) and got a pre-order down for a wii after my email from play earlier in my week.

I was told that they would not be getting them on the day for people who haven't preordered they would only be ordering those in for launch for those who had pre-orded so those that were expecting to just go to HMV on the 8th and pick one up will be disappointed.

The guy said they'd be getting there first shipment on the 1st and that although he couldn't guarentee it he thinks that I will get it on the 8th but he didn't want to guarentee it incase he was wrong.

I've pre-ordered pretty late but I'm 10th in line so I'm quite confident I'll not be disappointed. Fingers crossed.

I went to Game first and they have stopped taking pre-orders.

I'm actually scared about Woolworths ringing me :lol: 'cause I'm almost sure (just me being worried) that they're gonna ring and say 'I'm sorry, but if you wanna stick with your preorder your going to have to wait til after Christmas'

Other then the fact that I REEEALLY can't wait for the Wii, I also want it before Christmas 'cause it would affect my Christmas.
For e.g, I'm gonna ask for some Wii games for Christmas, and imagine what it would be like having these games and not being able to play 'em for another month or two... that would kill me :sick:

Auzzies out dere, listen, i dont know if u should preorder or not. help!! Im gettin it on X-mas 4 preze!(im giving $370 au back. How annoyin!!). Should i or shouldnt i?

P.S. Like my new sig? I made it myself with paint!

At least you can camp. I live in Costa Rica and the Wii is not gonna come in a LONG time. So what I have to do is buy one online and have them ship it here. Im thinking of WalMart.

DavidBeoulve said:
Hey no problem! You can order a Wii from Lik-Sang!

Oh, wait... sorry, Sony nuked them from orbit.
Gaa I hate Sony for that, my Wii pre-order was there(I had one of the first) they were just mad because Wii got more preorders

Back