Ok So...

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
The release date is March 9th correct? thats the last ive heard so im not sure if its correct...well thats a Sunday...does that mean the game will be in stores on Monday the 10th? or will i be able to go to GameStop and buy it on the 9th?

you can go to gamestop and buy it on sunday the 9th.

This is just my opinion but if you havent reserved it then i dont think you will be picking it up for a while.....but to answer your question you can pick it up on sunday or you can go on monday just depends on store and quantity of game...

Well yes, it will come out on the Sunday (games like Mario Kart 64 have come out on Sunday's before) but I don't know if you will be able to just walk in and buy a copy from a store, at least not one where pre-orders were taken. If you find a store that didn't do it (for me Best Buy would not do pre-orders), then thats your best bet.

I say it depends on where you are trying to reserve it from. Most popular stores will have it unavailable to reserve now, you may find a shop that still takes reserves. Or you can try on the internet, somewhere like amazon.

I ordered mine off the Toys R' Us website yesterday..late I know.
But I wouldn't have got for awhile if I hadn't done that.

Yeah toys r' us is a good place to get games late. Last February, I was looking in all shops for a wii, and all of them were sold out for at least another 5 weeks. Well I had given up all hope and decided to go buy myself a kiddie bike to ride home, when I took the chance of asking if they had a wii in stock. They said yes, and I passed out. End of story. :)

lolll yeah i got my Wii from Toys R' Us as well. ima try and get to a gamestop today and see if they'll let me reserve it and if not then ill probably hit up the internet and buy it. thanks guys.

You can get it on the 9th.

Just a quck question. I'm not highjacking the thread.

I've reserved games before, but I can't remember if you need to show them the reciept of your reservation. I'm talking Gamestop. Someone calm my nerves and tell me that they have it in their computer?

im 99% sure they have it in the computer and you just give them your name and phone number to prove its you

and i just got back from the store...pre-ordered brawl :)

^^ Yeah they have it on records, they ask you either our name or phone number and confirm it with your address or something, I'm 100% certain, I asked the guy when I pre-ordered two weeks ago, I even asked him to throw out the receipt.

Back