Ok We Are Down To The Nitty Gritty!!!

Titanium_Mario

GIVE ME YOUR MII
Sep 23, 2006
Paris Texas
ok people we are just about there 9 are in the single didget days now. so lets all pray that all goes well and the trucks all across the US dont break down and then the wiis over heat and merge into one super wii. wait just a sec
DIBS ON THE SUPER WII!!!!!1:lol:

Yeah i hope we don't get heaps "OMG jusz thee dey to go" Because it isnt just coming to you, you know

Last edited:
Dude please revise your post before you ACUALLY post it. That was just awful. and I know that it's not just coming to me. it was an announcment that the we is down to the single diget days.
The other part was a joke man. So calm down.
/\
/ / _
/ \ |_| ! \/\/6z_ |_ !|{3 |)6|\|9 6|\||) 43 \/\/6z |_3!|{3 |)00|) !
\ \ 6/\/\ | 34 46><0r11111:yikes:
\ \
\ \
\ \
/ /
/ / peeps who read this message ()
\ /
\/ I Bet No One Can Read My Ultra Leet Language

Sadly I could read your Ultra Leetness, only because im crazy enough to have studied up on it. lol, jk. THough i can read it. HA!?

lol 'Am I Leet or what' Wii is Elite DOOD! Something like that. im not scrolling up again. Or am I? Maybe later

wont east coast get it technically before the west coast? :p... so blame them for the millions of pictures and new posts about their wii :p

Ah the days are coming to a close. I keep making plans which I think are great, and then stores announce more and more things. My plans are forced to change, I worry and worry and worry and worry and worry and worry...Will I get it on launch day? Will 5 AM be early enough? The world may never know.....

Back