Okami Delayed

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Although Capcom had initially intended to release Wii's port of the PS2 smash hit Okami on March 25th, it now seems that those looking to get a hold of the award winning title will have to wait just a little bit longer. Capcom has pushed the game back to an April 15th release, perhaps to put a little space between its release and Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Although Capcom gave no official reason for the delay avoiding Brawl seems to be the most likely. Those who'd had their hearts set on the game shouldn't worry though as I'm sure you will do just fine during those extra weeks with Smash Bros.' online multiplayer.

Shame, real shame.

Yeah, its a smart move on their part. I was amazed at how many games would be coming out in March around Brawl and worried about their sales.

At least Okami will come out at somewhat of a better time, hopefully a time where I will have more money :D.

I would do the same as capcom's doing if it were my decision. Although in April it will be competing with Mario Kart.

Skorp said:
I would do the same as capcom's doing if it were my decision. Although in April it will be competing with Mario Kart.

Not exactly, I believe Mario Kart is out in April for Europe.
North America still doesn't have a set date, so there won't be too much competition, not nearly as much as Brawl would have been.

that sucks. i was so looking forward to this game. it's been awhile since i've played a nice long action/adventure game.

Back