Okami gripes

StHapns247

WiiChat Member
Jun 25, 2009
I have read a lot about people complaining about the difficulty of drawing with the Wii remote during certain parts of this game.

Are the part really that difficult?

Do they potentially ruin the game?

Outside of that the game looks amazing, so before I buy I like to hear some opinions on it.

Thanks.

If you have patience to learn how to use the wiimote as a brush then it'll be worth it. If you don't learn or have patience to learn then you'll probably hate it. Once you figure it out, it's fun.

It's not really that bad at all. In parts it's better than the drawing on the PS2 version.
I seldom had difficulty drawing stuff, but don't expect the draw everything perfectly straight away.

It's really tough how they through the brush strokes at you at the beginning of the game. Otherwise this is a fantastic game with a great story to back it up, and should be very cheap in second hand stores. Try it out.

The game is really fantastic...it's worth more then the actual retail price IMHO (20$). You will get use to the brush technique...At first it's a little frustrating...then you get better at it.

Back