Okami

PorkWing

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2009
I just purchased a Wii last week, and I am loving it.

I purchased Endless Ocean, RE4, Mario & Sonic At The Olympics, and Okami.

I heard a little bit about Okami when it was released in 06 for Ps2, but never played it. Decided to pick up a used copy for $20. Didn't have very high expectations.

Okami is absolutely gorgeous and amazing. It started off a little slow, but once you start picking up some of the different abilities, wow. I am impressed. I have 10 hours or so into this game, and I started playing it on Friday. if you haven't played it, I strongly recommend it. Absolutely gorgeous.

Okami is a incredible game. I have only just completed it and still now ( afew weeks later) play it regularly. (Took me 47 hours to complete) ((longer than Twilight Princess)

It was basically the same for me back when I got it on the PS2. I'd heard Okami was good, but I didn't have any huge expectations. Turned out to be one of the best games (if not, the best game) I got for the console.

Alot of sites compare it to LoZ:TP

I was thinking of picking that up as well next month. Is it worth playing if I enjoy games like Okami? (epic adventure/puzzle games).

Thanks.

Alot of sites compare it to LoZ:TP

I was thinking of picking that up as well next month. Is it worth playing if I enjoy games like Okami? (epic adventure/puzzle games).

Thanks.
Oh yes, you should definitely get TP if you like that sort of game. They're about as good as each other. TP is especially close to Okami since you spend roughly half the game in wolf form.

I picked up a new copy of Okami for $14.99 over holidays -- cheap enough to put in my collection of games to play sometime in the future. Looks like I'm going to have to open it up and give it a go.

I'm surprised this is completely dead, despite Okami being probably the best non-Nintendo title on the console.

Anyways got it for 20€ at a local store and finally had the time to play it yesterday. Wonderful.

Back