Okay guys and gals...

~Marisa~ said:
You can have curly hair and soft at the same time ya know :p Your ex gf probably didn't have naturally curly hair.

That was exactly the problem, she wanted it curly but her hair is like mine, it's stuck between curly and straight, so if she didn't do anything with it it just looked bad. It was either stand there with a straightener or put an ass load of products in it.

And yes I know how bad it is to straighten hair. I had to have my hair straightened for a role in high school and it sucks to sit there smelling hot hair for a half an hour.

tank said:
That was exactly the problem, she wanted it curly but her hair is like mine, it's stuck between curly and straight, so if she didn't do anything with it it just looked bad. It was either stand there with a straightener or put an ass load of products in it.

And yes I know how bad it is to straighten hair. I had to have my hair straightened for a role in high school and it sucks to sit there smelling hot hair for a half an hour.

It'd be better for her hair if she straightened it and use damage control natural conditioner, rather than using tons of products and chemicals that are very bad for the body. She's lucky to have in between hair, cause she can do whatever style she wants xP

I like girls with dark, longish hair. Needs to be somewhat athletic although there are some exception if the girl has a cute face and nice personality. The eye color doesn't matter because girls tend to switch them up anyways.

Yeah, good point with the products. Back in days of middle school my hair was short and spiky. I would put gel and hairspray in it everyday. Once my freshmen year of high school I was sick of fixing it up every morning, so I started growing it out. Now it just pisses off my parents and the uniform guy for Pitt marching band.

"The ESPN guys are gonna be at the game, and the camera men look for three things...t*ts a$$ and drums, so get your damn hair cut"
~ A Lou the uniform guy classic
(I edited it cause i don't want it deleted)

Not to sound like I'm hitting on you or anything Marisa. But your hair is a perfect example of what kind of hair i like on a girl

tank said:
Yeah, good point with the products. Back in days of middle school my hair was short and spiky. I would put gel and hairspray in it everyday. Once my freshmen year of high school I was sick of fixing it up every morning, so I started growing it out. Now it just pisses off my parents and the uniform guy for Pitt marching band.

"The ESPN guys are gonna be at the game, and the camera men look for three things...t*ts a$$ and drums, so get your damn hair cut"
~ A Lou the uniform guy classic
(I edited it cause i don't want it deleted)

Not to sound like I'm hitting on you or anything Marisa. But your hair is a perfect example of what kind of hair i like on a girl

Awww thank you:blush2:

What they look like (but not very fat like Rosie (AC/DC song))
but bald people just look strange
As long as I get along with them I dont care

(but at moment sex is not the first thing on my mind)

(Yes im a bloke)

(Yes im bi)

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
What they look like (but not very fat like Rosie (AC/DC song))
but bald people just look strange
As long as I get along with them I dont care

(but at moment sex is not the first thing on my mind)

(Yes im a bloke)

(Yes im bi)

It depends on who the bald person is, it can only be worn on certain people.

Prez said:
I like darker hair, about a little past shoulder length.
And down. Not up or in a ponytail...
Agreed. But to be fair, I'm not bothered about colour or style of hair (within reason - don't want no Orange mohawk). If I like a girl, then I like her, my choice won't be made from the colour/style of her hair :p (aslong as it's no orange mohawk).

I like my guy to look like he really doesn't care all that much what people think. I LOVE when my boyfriend's hair is all grungy and messy. =)

I hate pretty boys.

a shy girl with long straight black hair.
glasses (not round) are cool and attractive.
body wise: medium bossom with an hourglass figure.

i think i might be going a bit deep there, but what the hell.

Should see me grubby big troll like thing
As for hair
Meh tie it back

medium length, dyed a cool color (peferably black like mine xD but pink is teh hottness)

Back