Okay guys and gals...

For girls i like medium lengthed hair usually, preferable curved outward. Looks nice, my gf puts her hair like that at times and its very cute :) Smaller ponytails are good too :ihih:
Color i dont really care.

i like girls with natural beauty, the ones that look good no matter what, that dont need to wear make up. i like shorter hair also, but i can deal with whatever. i also like shorter girls, with the gymnast kind of build. i am also very much an ass man. i could give a crap about chest. but all that doesnt matter if a brain isnt running it. you can be perfect looking to me, but if the mouth opens and there are no brains...im done.
also, wit and a sense of humor go very far with me, as well as confidence (not conceit.) and i also like to have core tastes in common, such as religion (which i hate), music, movies, etc.
thats about it i think...
good idea for this thread btw....

i like guys.. blahh, for there personality.. well i dont really go for their looks though..

i like guys who breakdance. hah, i dunno why.. O_O i guess i went out w/ an asian who breakdances.. yep.. and the hip-hop guys. thats mostly it. but if your talking about COLOR and like.. what they look like.. i like
Darker hair.
Dirty Blonde..
Blue/Brown eyes. [not together though. lmao]
Taller than me.
Good kisser ...... lol im joking on that one.

yep thats mostly it.

this is making me :lol: SO HARD right now!

i like the bed head look on guys yes hair is sexy! BUT my bf has the "a-typical" cop flat top hair cut lol (with a few signs of male pattern baldness hahahaha:yikes: )

basically my story goes as follows:

i was a professional dog groomer in my teen years. my mom taught me how at a younge age because she used to show dogs (malamutes and akitas). when i first started dating my bf of what is now 4 years (my god how time flies!) he told me his dad used to cut his hair. he asked me if i knew how to cut hair.....i said "i groomed dogs but i guess theres no difference" LMAO! ever since then ive been cutting his hair. true story! now all the damn cops want me to do their hair too! i dont understand it :frown2:

ETA: heres a pic

rayandme9ck.jpg

im OBVIOUSLY the girl on the left hahaha :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sovieto said:
Righttttttttttt, trying to throw us off a little bit to keep your cover?
:shifty:

lol HOW DID YOU KNOW!!! you should be promoted to defective UH I MEAN DETECTIVE YEAH!!!!:D

nope tis me, im a girl, a chick, a female, a.....well no further ellaboration is needed ;)

I like girls [particularly asian] with:

- medium length hair, either non-dyed or slightly dyed.
- short to medium height.
- slightly slim bodies but not like stick slim.

I like girls who are shorter than me (I'm 5'8 I think...), Darker hair, and it looks nice when it's long. And they have to have a good sense of humor, I like to laugh. Also, I want girl who can maybe play an instrument, prefrebly a bass? And ummm...ya that's about it :D:D

i prefer a the hott skinny chested chicks! :D

Meh, I'm probably not much help to this topic. I've only met fat and extremely unattractive girls that are even relatively nice to other people, and decent looking girls that are complete bitches to everybody.

Edit:

Oh, almost forgot the drug users. Ugh.

I don't know, I just don't see myself in any kind of a relationship. Ever.

Last edited:
Oh hell yeah druggies and smokers hate em

MaXiMiUS said:
Meh, I'm probably not much help to this topic. I've only met fat and extremely unattractive girls that are even relatively nice to other people, and decent looking girls that are complete bitches to everybody.

Edit:

Oh, almost forgot the drug users. Ugh.

I don't know, I just don't see myself in any kind of a relationship. Ever.

lol >.< Well, what would you prefer in a woman, assuming you get whatever you want.

My brother went through the same thing as you - The only girls he would meet were typical "mall hoping, materialistic, cell-phone obssessed bitches" and all the others were very physically unappealing for him. Finally, at the age of 22 he realized that his best friend loved him and he loved her after 4 years lol. Now they're engaged and said to be married by January haha - She's very beautiful too ^.^ , he got his wish, finally....

He says the worth was wait it, I hope it'll be worth it for you as well :D

I find all different types of hair attractive for girls, depending on the shape of their face, and their body etc. I think girls with smaller rounder faces can look really cute with shorter hair and some girls look amazing with longer hair.

And not all blondes are stupid. my girlfriend is blonde and shes an account and rather smarter than me, hehe. :)

I'm just proud that I've never had to dye my hair in my life. I hate bimbos who dye my hair and then give me a bad name. =(

Anywho, the rest of what I like besides the shaggy hair...
Gorgeous eyes (they can be any color as long as they're attractive)
At least 6'
Not buff (I HATE huge/vein-y muscles, thanks), not skinny, not fat.

He must be knowledgeable and intelligent.
He must want kids.
He must be good with kids.
He must be friendly.
He must want to see me a lot, but not be clingy.
He MUST have goals.
He must want to be financially stable.
He must like games, at least a few sports, and sushi.
Loyal/trusthworthy... that's a given.

<3

Back