Okay guys and gals...

kissoff182 said:
I'm just proud that I've never had to dye my hair in my life. I hate bimbos who dye my hair and then give me a bad name. =(

Anywho, the rest of what I like besides the shaggy hair...
Gorgeous eyes (they can be any color as long as they're attractive)
At least 6'
Not buff (I HATE huge/vein-y muscles, thanks), not skinny, not fat.

He must be knowledgeable and intelligent.
He must want kids.
He must be good with kids.
He must be friendly.
He must want to see me a lot, but not be clingy.
He MUST have goals.
He must want to be financially stable.
He must like games, at least a few sports, and sushi.
Loyal/trusthworthy... that's a given.

<3

And guys wonder why they can't get girlfriends :scared:

what i find attractive in a guy.......

see pic <33333 yes i love my fat filipino bf LMAO! 4 long ass years together and still going strong (even though we fight like the lockhorns- or in todays terms, peg and al bundy)

pic4zd.jpg

Deathmetalmaster said:
dude, its all about long red hair. it must be because I am irish.

Are you an Irish person living in American. Or do you think your Irish cause your grandparents or great granparents are from Ireland?

Pecky said:
Are you an Irish person living in American. Or do you think your Irish cause your grandparents or great granparents are from Ireland?

I don't know if you were writing that with any additude in mind, but..........to answer your question I have lived in america my whole life. But being 100% Irish blood, I would say that I am entitled to make such a claim. Am I from ireland? no. But for someone to say they are american is a very broad statement being as how diverse of a country we are. eh?

Deathmetalmaster said:
I don't know if you were writing that with any additude in mind, but..........to answer your question I have lived in america my whole life. But being 100% Irish blood, I would say that I am entitled to make such a claim. Am I from ireland? no. But for someone to say they are american is a very broad statement being as how diverse of a country we are. eh?

Thankyou for answering my question.

Wouldn't you be a Virginian then?

Deathmetalmaster said:

im 2nd generation romanian and i still say "old country" from time to time even though ive NEVER been there. you can be 100% and not be born there. IE say both your parents are sicilian and they came from the boot. you can be born here and still be considered sicilian

ETA- plus, i dont think "new yorkian" sounds that great do you?:sick: all i can say is that if we put "billary" in office, im moving to romania and starting my own republican way of life!:cryin:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, if they put "billary" in office, I would probably just kill myself and get it over with. As soon as that happens, satans army is certain to rise form the depths of the abyss............actually, that would be sorta cool!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
what i find attractive in a guy.......

see pic <33333 yes i love my fat filipino bf LMAO! 4 long ass years together and still going strong (even though we fight like the lockhorns- or in todays terms, peg and al bundy)

Whoa! 4 years eh? Congratulations! ^.^

~Marisa~ said:
Whoa! 4 years eh? Congratulations! ^.^
:mad2: yup kill me now!

its hard when youre both cops because you both have guns so when you piss eachother off, we both wanna draw our guns at eachother! LMAO! im kidding:devil:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
:mad2: yup kill me now!

its hard when youre both cops because you both have guns so when you piss eachother off, we both wanna draw our guns at eachother! LMAO! im kidding:devil:

Roflmao!! That's hilarious lol I'd love to see a skit about you two done on Saturday Night Live :p

~Marisa~ said:
Roflmao!! That's hilarious lol I'd love to see a skit about you two done on Saturday Night Live :p

if youve ever watched the cartoon "american dad" on FOX, im francine and my bf is stan smith LMAO! i swear to god thats EXACTLY how my bf acts, just like stan!

Back