Okay, how about I settle this whole "PS3 SuX" thing...

Major Tom said:
And thats how most fan-boy arguements are started..... But name 3 Awesome PS3 exclusives.

released or soon to be released?

Both the Wii nor the PS3 has more than 1 or 2 good exclusives. Games take time to develope, the PS3 games take even longer.

Soon to be released PS3 "amazing" exclusives will include Heavenly Sword, Lair, White Knight Story, Resistance, Warzone, Warhawk, MGS4, Ninja Gaiden.

Wii is in the same boat. Neither the Wii or the PS3 have any real "amazing" games out right now. The wii is able to punch out games at a faster rate because they take half the time to develope... they are also usually more simplistic and basic in nature.

And now for something random!

I was watching Heroes for a second(gawd I hate that show) and I saw some kid and his mom playing Heavenly Sword. (they were really just pretending to play a trailer of the game or demo at best)

Is the show based in the near future or something?

En4Neo said:

I was watching Heroes for a second(gawd I hate that show) and I saw some kid and his mom playing Heavenly Sword. (they were really just pretending to play a trailer of the game or demo at best)

probably the same case as mario 3 appearing in the movie Wizard before it was ever released.

I think Heros is linked to sonys movie studio.

GrammarCat.jpg

You can solve it become part of the afa today
and we will give you a freeweapon to kill any fanboy

Violence would be your method of solving a problem wouldn't it. Cuz of course no one is allowed to have an opinion thats contrary to yours. This is an argument about preferences. You can't change someones preference.

wtf are you on
your opinion is
ps3 sux balls
and you are just being a tool
bcos you have no evidence to back that up
it one of the most revolutionised systems out there and overpowers the wii 110%
and i have a wii not a ps3 btw

En4Neo said:

No not really. Its just Sonys weird way of advertising..... Like the KCA having dildo controllers & PSPs everywhere...... By the way Heavenly Sword got pretty bad ratings on G4 & I always hated Rachet & Clank..... But oh Well you named 3......

wii_cammy said:
wtf are you on
your opinion is
ps3 sux balls
and you are just being a tool
bcos you have no evidence to back that up
it one of the most revolutionised systems out there and overpowers the wii 110%
and i have a wii not a ps3 btw

1) Find where in ALL of my posts I've said, "p$3 sux balls" word for word.

2) So I say that this thread is useless because its about preferences and that makes a tool.

3) The proof behind what I've said about the p$3 and what I think about it have been expressed millions of times in millions of threads. No need to rehash all of it right now since I'm tired due to the flame war you started a while ago.

4) p$3 is revolutionary now? Sorry hun but increased graphics and a bigger hard drive are hardly revolutionary. More like same old same old for sony. At least Microsoft is putting out games that are truly revolutionary and have some story behind them such as Too Human and Mass Effect.

PS So what you have a Wii? Am I supposed to be impressed? Doesn't change the fact that you're pretty nasty human being who seems to thrive off attacking people over their views, their hobbies and their likes (such as Harry Potter and Star Wars for example). Now I can see this thread is going to be another 10 page long thread that goes absolutely no where so I'm going to go watch something more fun like Pirates of the Caribbean or Star Wars Episode III while I look in other sections of the forum.

Never said hp was bad
and i do like potc
star wars ep 3 was ok
wasnt good they finished it though
and umm.... ye think thats all of the movies
oh wait i did like hot fuzz

Major Tom said:
No not really. Its just Sonys weird way of advertising..... Like the KCA having dildo controllers & PSPs everywhere...... By the way Heavenly Sword got pretty bad ratings on G4 & I always hated Rachet & Clank..... But oh Well you named 3......

1. Yeah you're probably right about the Sony thing, but oh well.

2. Heavenly Sword hasn't even come out yet so how could it even get ratings, lol? They're G4, the most immature tv network in awhile. G4 underrated Oblivion, so they're reviews aren't the best IMO.

3. Opinions. Many people love Ratchet and Clank and others hate it. Just like many people hate Mario or Halo, but they're still awesome series.

4. Yes, you're right, I sooo named 3 right THAR.

Last edited:
I got a Wii but dont have a Ps3 but i do want one as i only got the Wii for one or 2 games, it's a secondary console in my opinion, everything else on the Ps3 is better, people say the games are **** on the Ps3 but it's all just personal opinion, Resistance, MotorStorm, Fight Night, Formula 1, Virtua Tennis, Ridge Racer all great games in my opinion, Wii has Zelda. Ive just named 6 great game released on the Ps3 compared to the Wii's 1. Now people can tell me otherwise about the games but I don't ****ing care as everyone has there own opinion. Also, everyone I know seems to dislike the Ps3 based on how it looks weighs etc, thats got nothing to do on how it will peforms as a console, its whats inside it that matters and in my own personal opinion, I saw a Ps3 for the first time today in game and it looks well cooler than the Wii, so shiny....and the silver letters, far better looking than the white boxing sitting on my glass cabinet.

Back