Okay, how about I settle this whole "PS3 SuX" thing...

En4Neo said:
1. Yeah you're probably right about the Sony thing, but oh well.

2. Heavenly Sword hasn't even come out yet so how could it even get ratings, lol? They're G4, the most immature tv network in awhile. G4 underrated Oblivion, so they're reviews aren't the best IMO.

3. Opinions. Many people love Ratchet and Clank and others hate it. Just like many people hate Mario or Halo, but they're still awesome series.

4. Yes, you're right, I sooo named 3 right THAR.
1. Yeah.

2. I agree. But its still worth watching. X-Play rated it at the TGS. (Tokyo Game Show)

Major Tom said:
1. Yeah.

2. I agree. But its still worth watching. X-Play rated it at the TGS. (Tokyo Game Show)

2. You shouldn't trust ratings of unifinished games. Some games have horrible demos and end up being pure pwnage, so until it's out you can't really say too much.

Major Tom said:
Yeah. Rating DEMOs is never a good idea. But we'll have to wait & see if that game is any good....

Yeah, just like many 360 and Wii games coming out.

I agree the PS3 is far from sucking but I think the Wii is better although I am frustrated with the lack of power not graphic wise storage wise

Shiftfallout said:
released or soon to be released?

Both the Wii nor the PS3 has more than 1 or 2 good exclusives. Games take time to develope, the PS3 games take even longer.

Soon to be released PS3 "amazing" exclusives will include Heavenly Sword, Lair, White Knight Story, Resistance, Warzone, Warhawk, MGS4, Ninja Gaiden.

Wii is in the same boat. Neither the Wii or the PS3 have any real "amazing" games out right now. The wii is able to punch out games at a faster rate because they take half the time to develope... they are also usually more simplistic and basic in nature.
yea your right fanboys r bad Mmkay

---Brian--- said:
I got a Wii but dont have a Ps3 but i do want one as i only got the Wii for one or 2 games, it's a secondary console in my opinion, everything else on the Ps3 is better, people say the games are **** on the Ps3 but it's all just personal opinion, Resistance, MotorStorm, Fight Night, Formula 1, Virtua Tennis, Ridge Racer all great games in my opinion, Wii has Zelda. Ive just named 6 great game released on the Ps3 compared to the Wii's 1. Now people can tell me otherwise about the games but I don't ****ing care as everyone has there own opinion. Also, everyone I know seems to dislike the Ps3 based on how it looks weighs etc, thats got nothing to do on how it will peforms as a console, its whats inside it that matters and in my own personal opinion, I saw a Ps3 for the first time today in game and it looks well cooler than the Wii, so shiny....and the silver letters, far better looking than the white boxing sitting on my glass cabinet.
**** u fanboy go **** a ps3 u cocksucking fanboy

En4Neo said:
Yeah, just like many 360 and Wii games coming out.
Yeah. There are good & bad games on all 3 Systems. Far Cry for Wii was terrible....
Wow, we're having a conversation about PS3 & Wii without fighting.

aye whoever tries to burn me will feel the wrath of the kitty gun

images3-1.jpg

Yeah I agree with you there. I have a Wii and a PS3 and I love them both.

Ps. This should be in the PS3 section!

Taking into account that this is a Wii forum you'll never be able to get rid of all the Ninty fanboys

yup this is how these threads turn out
everyone wants to be the 1 savior and stop all the bashing on the forums
but the truth is its not going to stop
i made a thread in site feedback, telling people to save their time on threads about double posters, idiots, and flamers, because this is ALLL part of a forum
your basically telling us to mute our opinions, stop DISCUSSING on a forum, which is what it is for
sure its stupid, im all for what you say, but it wont stop
theres killing in the world, its part of the world, and just because its bad, stupid, and pointless, dosent mean rotten apples wont stop doing it

i agree with most of what the thread starter said in the first post.

i dont give a crap about sales but my friend who is mad about the ps3 said that the sales of ps3's were better than wii in the uk

i checked his magazine and he was right !

i thought that wii was the best selling console ever !?....

wii_cammy said:
wtf are you on
your opinion is
ps3 sux balls
and you are just being a tool
bcos you have no evidence to back that up
it one of the most revolutionised systems out there and overpowers the wii 110%
and i have a wii not a ps3 btw
...NO ****IN' BASHING, DAMMIT. You're being slightly hypocritical, y'know... That's something someone who would be labeled as a fanboy would say. "PS3 "overpowers" Wii 110%." Seriously, noting personal, but I just don't think you should agree with me and then bash, just like I said people shouldn't.

I'm gettin' pissed that all of you people are STILL fighting about who's a fanboy or not, what exclusive games are coming out, PS3's "power", etc..
Was that the POINT of this thread? No.
How about you guys go make a thread called, "Let's argue about the Wii and PS3 and fanboy-ism and GRAMMAR MISTAKES and what-not."
There people can argue voluntarily and other threads won't be turned into a burning post-apocolyptic intar-web piece of ****.

I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just saying, take the arguments to the right place. And if there ISN'T a right place, MAKE ONE.

Last edited:
Back