Old Franchise Redone on Wii (IGN)

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
I'm just listening to the IGN podcast and they can't really release anything about it but they said "if youre older than like 12" then youre gonna be "really happy about it" and "if you want other franchises to return you actually have to buy this".

SO you hear that?! no hacking and burning!!! BUY IT.

i think it'll be earthbound. any takers?

Umm... ...maybe Galaga? :lol:
Just kidding.
But yeah, Earthbound does sound promising!
I'm a taker on that franchise, and I have never played one! :lol:

Oh yeah seriously... you gotta go legit and just buy it. If you think they are too expensive in stores, then go to eBay or amazon and shop there! No duh!
There are over 14,000 games on ebay right now! hello!! the ebay marketplace is HUGE!

when searching for those sick deals, I love to use eBaySweep(dot)com
Their searching is much less clustered and finding those sick deals quickly are important.

pimpinkins said:
Oh yeah seriously... you gotta go legit and just buy it. If you think they are too expensive in stores, then go to eBay or amazon and shop there! No duh!
There are over 14,000 games on ebay right now! hello!! the ebay marketplace is HUGE!

when searching for those sick deals, I love to use eBaySweep(dot)com
Their searching is much less clustered and finding those sick deals quickly are important.

*kicks you in the balls* We get it already!!!!

T3kNi9e said:
dont u have to be a paying member to buy stuff at ebay? or is that to sell? Even so, your actually bidding.

You don't have to pay any Ebay fees to buy, but you do to sell...

btg said:
space ace and dragons lair!

Do not go there...Dragons liar was awesome in arcade but console versions were just 'URGH'.

LoganSix said:
Earthworm Jim?
Leisure Suite Larry?
Donkey Kong?
Pac Man?
Tron?

Earthworm Jim appealed to younger also.

Leisure suite Larry...I doubt it would count reviving if it had a new game not so long ago.

Donkey kong, is having a new game this month or something, not reviving at all unless you mean the platformer type games such as country.

Pac man has been done to death, if anything it would be an anthology.

Tron, nice idea but I don't see it happening.

AtomicB said:
You know, I'd like to play it to.

it wasnt meant like if youre over 12 youll like it it means if youre over 12 youll know the franchise DUHHHH. i know atomic b didnt say that it was the guy he quoted.

Back