Old games. Hardest things ever?

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I remember a couple of old games that I remember playing that were NOT possible to beat without cheat codes!

Not because there wasn't anything confusing, but because there were mass amount of enemies and mass amount of things out there trying to kill you!

One recent game I know of, is Gunstar Heroes....
For serious. I can't see myself beating this without some sort of codes.

And Super Ghouls and Ghosts. I played that recently.
Half impossible! Two shots and you're dead!

Any games you guys remember as near-impossible?

hmm Gunstar Heroes I beat with no cheat codes, some of the bosses were just insane and went way too far.

Trulen said:
Not because there wasn't anything confusing, but because there were mass amount of enemies and mass amount of things out there trying to kill you!
that is Silver Surfer for you...that game for the Nes was just HARD. so impossible

You couldnt beat Sonic without cheat codes? lmao!!!
Trulen, If you think Gunstar Heroes is Hard, try Gunstar Super Heroes for gba on hard mode and then you'll have some real problems, lol.
I beat Gunstar easy, only thing remotely hard was Gunster Green, everything else was pie. I dont know why everyone says Gunstar Heroes is hard. Not that im making fun, or bragging, but its not...

Gradius for NES. Die once and it's all over (atleast for me). The older games definitely supply a major challenge for sure. The only trick for Gradius besides not dying all the way through seems to be cheat codes or that Game Genie thing (for those who still play on an NES anyway).

Yeah, Gradius was a doozy. Anyone have Romance of the 3 Kingdoms lllV: Wall of Fire? That game is HELL!!! Its like Oregon Trail mixed with Dynasty Warriors, for SNES. Yeah, just trying to find out how to play, is impossible... well, for me at least...

Cheat codes ?

I beat Streets of rage 2 on mania (you need to use a cheat code to get it)

Gunstar hero's to hard ?
only when its on hard

Try doing all the difficulty's of Rocket night adventures to see the true ending

Try a game called Alien solder by treasure (mega drive)
Bit of level,boss,bit of level,boss,hard bit of level,end of level boss repeat until end
The bossies are not easy made it to level 12

Rocket Knight is a game that I havnt finished. Id get to the rocket flight stage, (I think its like 7 or 8) and quit. Just because, well, I dunno. Its not boring but its like the music makes me tired and droopy-eyed. Like Pokeman.

No its only the last stage that was hard

Damn doors

Gunstar Heroes and Sonic the Hedgehog were pieces of cake. If you want an impossible game try Super Star Soldier. I have been stuck on level eight for months.

Ecco the Dolphin
Just get stuck in the caverns.

I've been playing Ninja Gaiden on and off since I was SIX YEARS OLD (I'm 24 now) and I've never beat it. GHRIOUGWHIDOPS:HG !!!!

I beat Super Ghouls n Ghosts a million times on the original SNES though. Good times.

Back