Old games. Hardest things ever?

Never played delta.
tmnt was stupidly hard...

battletoads haha I havent played that for a long time

A hard game is zombies ate my neighbors me and my sister used to play all the time but we could never beat it.

Skülljagger was stupid and hard...
You're a hardcore badass who uses bubblegum for a weapon...

Nightshade for the nes, and Lolo3, I could never figure out all of those damned rooms!

Lemings 3d
To damn confuseing

Jurrasic Park for snes. Lots of fun (like Doom) first person/3rd person shooter adventure game that I NEVER COULD BEAT! No saving makes it hard...

i remember one of the mortal kombat games for N64 being insanely difficuly not even on the hardest difficulty, especially when u had to go up against Goro

side scrolling shooters that give you few continues and one shot and ur dead like contra, metal slug, etc. they're not impossible hard but challenging. i think one of the hardest games for me was the original megaman games on the nes, theyre just tough for me.

ciper said:
Considering the target age for TMNT NES at the time it was insanely hard. I do not know a single person under 14 who has beaten TMNT NES without game genie.

Thats a good point, I never realized, WE WERE 9 AND 10 YEARS OLD PLAYING THAT DAMNED GAME!!!! I died at Shredder 3 times and never beat it, NEVER! But my next door neighbor beat it, the lucky asshole. typical shitty ending.
But yes, good point, do you know how old kids were when this game came out? Anyone older than 13 thought TMNT was gay at that time, and I was about 9/10 (born in '80), and I was in a TMNT "club" with my best friend and next door neighbor, where we would get all of our TMNT toys together and play with all our **** combined in the woods by our houses, like we owned every TMNT product combined....but.........my friends sisters were all in a similar club for the New Kids on the Block.....where they would play with all there NKOTB ****......thats how young I was..........LOLOLOLOL

NKOTB vs TMNT....LOL......God I wish I lived back then.....sigh..........(pathetic look on face).

Oh yeah, so my point is, the hardest game in the world was meant for 8-13 year olds.....most other games you could say were targeting any age.

OHH OHH OHH OHH OHH!!!! Hangin' TUFF!

Last edited:
Alundra for the original Playstation. Some of the puzzles were just insanely hard.

And Altered Beast, that game was tough. Didn't help that it was so crap either.

I am looking at the cartridge to Altered Beast right now and wondering why I bought it...

Back