Old guy from Norway

IBICO

WII addict
Feb 20, 2010
Norway
Wii Online Code
8825-2083-8420-0218
Hi there all.. Just got the WII after a friend of mine had a birthday party and got the WII with Sport resort. Bow and arrow, sword fighting and much more. Got hooked :yesnod:

So a few days after my gf and me bought the WII and sport resort.. After that I have probably spent around 200++usd on ebay getting controllers, boxing gloves, mario cart steering wheel, pistol adapters and lot`s more.

Next game would be Red Steel 2 that are on pre-order. Sword game and pistol games are probably what I would be looking for. And since I am such an old fart born in 1974 I would also download some old super mario games.. hehe

Congrats on the gold metal in mens downhill skiing yesterday. :p

Congrats on the gold metal in mens downhill skiing yesterday. :p

hehe.. Tnx :smile:

I did think about getting winter olympic WII game, but not checked if there are any good ones out there.

Welcome to the forums. Nice to see you're enjoying you Wii. :)

Even my 4 year old kid enjoy the WII.. Playing sport resort :smile:

Also got a fitness game for my gf and balance board is coming very soon.. hehe

And you didn't offend her? Teach me your ways :lol:

And you didn't offend her? Teach me your ways :lol:

Give small hints about maybe she would try these fitness games since she is home with a new born baby and not able to go outside so much and work out.. I have also been very bad and hinted about she maybe got a sloppy back side.. :cornut:

It might also help that I have started to work out, started a diet + started to do WII boxing to work out a bit before mention this to here.. .. I lost 13kg in 42 days since I started with the diet.

wow and i though playing wii was for little kids, lol, and hackers, Never thought you could lose weight on it lol,

Im going to start lol

Back