Olimar?

He hasn't responded he just put that on his profile. If doesn't play me well owell but he has a whole bunch of videos and it's probably from challenges from random prople. If he accepts my challenge I will tell him to record it and put it on YouTube so you guys could see it. How do you think I got to play the Xyro the Samus beast. Look up his combo video. It's amazing. Do you use Ike Sho?

Just look at the characters in his sig XD (so yes).

And I agree with you... if you never try then you'll never get ahead. It doesn't hurt to try... I mean the most you can lose is your time and you're young enough that it doesn't matter anyway :p.

I see the Ike in the sign but this guy named MCL made that sign for him. You are right. My whole life has been like a set up. I can't make desisions at home but when I challenge a pro you guys think that I can't do it because supposely hes a pro, but it's Ike I have been using Ike since over a year and I know how to fight Ike's. I think that I could beat him. Who said that Kirk was a pro to begin with. Any noob could make a combo video even just by fighting CPU's. Thanks for encouraging me King.

I see the Ike in the sign but this guy named MCL made that sign for him. You are right. My whole life has been like a set up. I can't make desisions at home but when I challenge a pro you guys think that I can't do it because supposely hes a pro, but it's Ike I have been using Ike since over a year and I know how to fight Ike's. I think that I could beat him. Who said that Kirk was a pro to begin with. Any noob could make a combo video even just by fighting CPU's. Thanks for encouraging me King.

He's pro because he wins tournaments XD. Don't underestimate him though, since he still is good. Just because his opponents end up doing some stupid things doesn't mean his skills are any less. Maybe you could even say that it highlights his skills by the fact that he unnerved his opponents. If you do end up facing him take it seriously, anything less might make you lose (and he might not give a rematch).

Be confident in your skills, but always be wary XD! If arrogance develops it can lead to some embarrassing defeats :p.

Is there any videos of his tourny wins? What kind of tourny was it, Wiichat type or come to this videogame store and compete tourny? I will take him seriously like I took Xyro seriously. The first time I played Xyro he pwned me about 13-0. I swear XD 2 months later I got my act together and it went like 3-4. He ended up edgehoggin so he could pull a cheep win. I saved the videos of me beating Xyro so i could show my little brother. I will try to PM Kirk now and then for an Ike match because Ike is my favorite character.

Pros play in big tournies, the kind you get a few thousand dollars for. the kind where you have 5 preliminary rounds just to get to the preliminary round.

internet tournies and game store tournies are just flies to the pros.

i've gone to a small Vegas tourney. it was small but still had over 500 entrants and a grand prize of $1000. i placed 7th and got 50$. thats a small scale tourney. thats how pros warm-up.

You are lucky you get to go to tournys. I'm too young to drive(15) and I have no support at all in playing videogames. My parents get mad at me for playing. They say that I'm too old. My friend went to one and his brother got 2nd and won Pokemon Revolution for wii when that game came out. I could beat both of them but I can't go to tournys. That's why I just challenge tourny winners to see if I'm tourny material.

i had a friend drive me cause i have no car of my own. i had to pay the entrance fee of my own money and that was 3 years ago, when i was 15. my mom likes some games while my dad hates anything more complicated than the tv remote(which he still doesn't fully understand)
i've been able to enter only 2 other tournies like that but i plan on entering one being held in a couple weeks. i may be lucky compared to you but i'm having trouble keeping everything together.

You are generous compared to me. The only game that my parents liked was Super Mario World for the SuperNess were Mario was able to ride Yoshi. After that they hate it when I buy games. My dad curses at me when I buy a game so the last game I have bought was in January 2007. How far do you go to your tournys like driving time? Is there a website that tells you were there are local tournys and the prize? If there is could you send me the link?

just check your local game store for most info. most small tournies arouns my house are a half-hour drive while the Vegas tournies are a 2 hour drive. i usually just search around different Vegas sites and come accross the tournies

yeah those should work. go in person though cause the websites only tell important nationwide things. for a local tournament you'd have to find out in person.

yeah i do which is why i know this kind of stuff. i can't enter the tournies held by gamestop though so i check the other stores around my place. small Brawl tournies are still happening a lot. its the big ones that aren't happening as often. the ones that give millions, the ones you could find M2K at, those aren't happening as often

CK I expected you to know who's Ken. The guy above proved my point by showing us those videos of Ken vs CPU.

I know damn well who's Ken; even people who don't know who M2K is should know about him. I had absolutely no idea he played Brawl, though.

... Oh, and those videos are from 2008. I'll be speechless if you brought me RECENT videos of Ken playing Brawl; my point was that Ken hasn't played Brawl competitively for a long while.

my dad hates anything more complicated than the tv remote(which he still doesn't fully understand)

Lol. You gotta admit that's funny, eh?

hilarious. he claims to hate electronics yet he loves TV. and with the big fancy TV and digital cable package we have he can barrly figure out the on button, let alone find what he wants to watch.

Back