omfg dude check this post out

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
omfg dude dbz bt3 is now released and it has a awesome review for the wii that game is freakin awesome i got to get it you guys need to check it out epesically with that awesome online play that game for the wii is awesome.

Nintendo's controles+atari's games= fun for us and alot of money for them lol. No seriously check dbz bt3 for the nintendo wii guys its a all around awesome game

did you try out the online play? im planning on getting dis game too but im broke at the moment with toys r us buy 2 get 1 free game nd all xD planning to save my money tho might b a sale in christmas? well how many ppol are online? and are the controls good?

EDIT: and where did you find this review? i checked gamespot and ign and nothing.. pls post up the link

Last edited:
yeah its out i thought it was coming out later but when i went to game stop yesterday it was on shelves to buy

brigipson, when i read your post this is what i read ''OH MY GOSH GUYZ DBZ BT3 IS OUTZORZ AND ITS REVIEW FOR THE WII ROX MY SOX THE GAME IZ AWZOME!!Teh onlin play is shwett'' Your title makes all the difference. Amazingly, when i read it it kinda sounded like a guy trying to imitate a girl nerd.

On the side note i dont think i will buy this game considering i think Dragon Ball Z is stupid now that they over did it so many times its not even funny. Dragon Ball Z was great, Dragon Ball was even greater, but when Dragon Ball GT came out i just switched the channel. and i know that this game should have some people from the show. which i dont like (Aka, dragons Goku ssj 4.. or is it 5.. man i lost count now)

wiiman14 said:
Wtf is dbz bt3?????

DragonBall Z Budikaksdjhjfsdhcbhcfh Tenchienhdfbhhbj 3:sick:

Bu..c..co..da Ten..chei?

The BT bit is just plain complicated.

ok balrog dude i am a huge wii fanboy so dont knock me when i get excited when awesome games come out for the wii and dude you tried to compared to a nurd girl wtf is that dude you are so gay for that you know what dont post on my forums anymore

Please spell correctly
, i compared you to the stereotypical ''nerd girl'' which is often a girl who wears pants with straps over the shoulders, glasses braces. etc. Now i get that your a wii fan boy and i can compare if you get excited but you don't have to insult me. I am ''gay'' for the reason of saying how i thought you sounded like from that post? Or was it because i don't like Dragon Ball anymore? Well thats probably the answer ill get next from you. Now i will post on your topics. Not forums. Now to get this argument done. I'll just say this. . .

YEH I KNO RIGHT DUDE I WANNA PLAY AS TRUNKZ AND PWN YOUR AS ON TEH WI-FI! HE RULEZ! >.< MAN I LOVE HIM AND HIS AWESOME SUIT. AND I MEAN GROWN UP TRUNKS FROM THE CELL GAMES, IT WAS AWESOME! >.< (Please note im not mocking you im giving conversation)

brigipson said:
ok balrog dude i am a huge wii fanboy so dont knock me when i get excited when awesome games come out for the wii and dude you tried to compared to a nurd girl wtf is that dude you are so gay for that you know what dont post on my forums anymore

How is he a 'homosexual' for what he said?

Or is this just a homophobic insult.

These are not your forums.

well he pissed me off, well dude i take that back then your not gay but i didnt like your post either so. yeah trunks is pretty cool i wouldnt go as far to say i love a dragonball z chara but the overall game with its online capabilities is going to be a great game and so to close i apologize to balrog but to set the record straight i really didnt care for your post. Im just a huge nintendo fan boy thats all

brigipson said:
well he pissed me off, well dude i take that back then your not gay but i didnt like your post either so. yeah trunks is pretty cool i wouldnt go as far to say i love a dragonball z chara but the overall game with its online capabilities is going to be a great game and so to close i apologize to balrog but to set the record straight i really didnt care for your post. Im just a huge nintendo fan boy thats all
Trunks > goku to me, i remember i had a [STRIKE]doll[/STRIKE] action figure, of trunks. sadly my dog bit his head off..

Back