OMG First pictures to Pirates OF the Caribbean for Wii

dude :incazzato: thats one of the best adventure games and look at the screens ..wow..

The screens for the wii version, are just awful, they look ps1, i'm sure the wii can do much better, just the developers thought "nah lets just give them mgs1 graphics they can live with that" then went back to working on the ps3 version =\

kking said:
dude :incazzato: thats one of the best adventure games and look at the screens ..wow..

Movie Games ALWAYS Fail. With the Exception of King Kong and Spiderman xD

Wii_Smurf said:
Movie Games ALWAYS Fail. With the Exception of King Kong and Spiderman xD

Actually the lotr games are pretty awesome :D

Also on that link, only the first 3 screenshots are wii and the last is ps3

Huh? What are you guys smokin'? Those screen shots look like dog turd. I could do better w/ crayons. Pathetic games like this make me want to trade in the Wii for a 360 or PS3.

wtf! the screens are sh1te, no-offence but the people look 2D !

films are great, games suck!

Scuba Steve said:
Huh? What are you guys smokin'? Those screen shots look like dog turd. I could do better w/ crayons. Pathetic games like this make me want to trade in the Wii for a 360 or PS3.
I agree with most that, but not about the 360 or ps3, they still have nothing I want, in fact I had a 360 w/ 10 games at my house for over a month and only played once. I like a few games OK but the Wii still keeps me entertained constantly. The problem is lazy developers that slap together a game trying to get it released alongside the movie. Usually these games are crap. HP LOTR Spiderman, you are all wrong, they all suck.

Back