omg, i almost broke my bros 360!

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
ok so today my bro got a network adapter for xbox live and i was just finishing plugging it in. as i was spinning the 360 back around the connection from the tv to the 360 got lost and it went blank. then the red ring of death accured, covering 3/4 of the ring on the front of the console. so then i was like :scared: then in a panick i unplugged and plugged everything back in and it worked fine again. will the accurence of the red ring of death effect anything in the future?

maybe it messed up because you plugged in the adapter while it was on
just a guess
and it dose happen sometimes though when a plug becomes loose or something

The_Loose_Cannon said:
9-1-1 whats your emergency?

yikes

first off you should become a 360 sponsored cop and your lights flash green and white and your car could randomly explode when you leave it on too long lmfao

second, oh hey a new avvy lemme check it... :yikes: I just started liking you a lot more

WiiZero said:
first off you should become a 360 sponsored cop and your lights flash green and white and your car could randomly explode when you leave it on too long lmfao

second, oh hey a new avvy lemme check it... :yikes: I just started liking you a lot more

lmfao that would be too funny, "10-13 10-13 360 down! send EMS forthwith to this location!" BTW, 10-13 really means officer down.

anyways thanks im glad SOMEONE likes it <3 check out gymdawgs itll make you laugh even harder :lol:

^Every time the red ring of death flashes, Bill Gates kills an orphan...

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Every time the red ring of death flashes, Bill Gates kills an orphan...
How do you hide so many bodies? :wtf:

If it happens again, remember you didn't touch it :smilewinkgrin:

you get the red lights when cables aren't in properly so it should be ok

>.> It's kind of funny that a moderator of all people keeps spamming. xD

And on the actual subject of this thread, this makes me wonder... I thought the red ring of death was just random and had nothing to do with external tampering with chords or anything. xP

This makes me wonder. >.>
Can the red ring of death actually be caused by external tampering? o_O;;

Though I don't think it can be. >.< From what I've heard it has to do with the motherboard or whatever not having enough room. >.>
Or something like that.

EDIT:
>.> I just read the post above me. So, I suppose when it just happens randomly and the chords aren't loose or anything, something inside the 360 just THINKS the chords are loose or something? >.>
>.< Now I'm just confusing myself.
Meh, either way. It's not like I need to figure out what exactly happens to cause it. I just need to know how to fix it in case it happens to me. xD

Last edited:
RDBRaptor said:
How do you hide so many bodies? :wtf:

I Just Cracked Up At That!:lol:

My Cousin Ws Soooo PO'd When His 360 Broke... Heheh... Sucker...

Back