OMG i need a job

Z3wpk

Fusion Mongle
Oct 9, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
4826-4175-7020-5555
well im freaking 14 dont have my working papers yet and wont be getting a job till the summer (mom said sooo). And i NEED a way to earn money to get GH3 and I also want RE4 (or 5 if it comes out when i have money and anyone have the date btw thanks). So my neighborhood is dead and like doesnt have people rake leaves so thats out of the question i really dunno what to do the only thing i can think of is like when i go to the movies or w/e with my gf just pocket the money i get from my parents. I get no allowance anymore for some reason :mad5: so idk what to do any REALISTIC suggestions?

EDIT:Sorry if this was in the wrong place lol i didnt know what to put it in move if needed thanks

ah I was in that pickle for a while. I :shocked: cant get a job right now either (I'm 16) because my parents said no due to bad grades (I have 4 As and 2 Bs?).:sick: I got out of it over the summer by going up to this town north of me for a few weeks during summer where my Aunt and Uncle own a coffee shop, and I made enough there for a DS w/ MPH and MKDS, plus enough for a Wii+TP. but for you? If you have ANY family members that own a business, try there. If any of your neighbors have dogs, try picking up the poop for them (I live in AZ where its 105 degrees at midnight during summer, so people were more than willing for me to pick it up for them). Try mowing the lawn also, I made a fortune when my neighbors moved away and couldnt sell their house and paid me to take care of it.

That's one of the mysteries I never solved...I just say ask your parents...or wait till your old enough for a Job

M4573RM1ND said:
ah I was in that pickle for a while. I :shocked: cant get a job right now either (I'm 16) because my parents said no due to bad grades (I have 4 As and 2 Bs?).:sick: I got out of it over the summer by going up to this town north of me for a few weeks during summer where my Aunt and Uncle own a coffee shop, and I made enough there for a DS w/ MPH and MKDS, plus enough for a Wii+TP. but for you? If you have ANY family members that own a business, try there. If any of your neighbors have dogs, try picking up the poop for them (I live in AZ where its 105 degrees at midnight during summer, so people were more than willing for me to pick it up for them). Try mowing the lawn also, I made a fortune when my neighbors moved away and couldnt sell their house and paid me to take care of it.
thanks for the suggestion but i still think im stuck like i said my area is dead like noboby you know and yea i cant get a job yet only over the summer my mom said

start like a lemonade stand or something. or better yet, when it starts to snow(if it snows in your area) go to peoples houses and ask if they want their sidewalks shoveled. thats a good way to make some money.

i still say you beg.

i know this kid who got a speeding ticket, took a red plastic cup, wrote "pay my speeding ticket" in sharpie on it, and within 2 weeks he had a 75 dollar speeding ticket payed off. just from walking around school, people thought it was funny, i threw in a dollar myself. i felt bad cause the kid was unemployed.

I only work summers, but i work 40 hours a week ALL SUMMER, and use that money to get through the school year. But during the rest of the year, most of my revenue comes from Poker games.

The only logical answer I see here is to sell organs. You know you really don't need both your kidneys, right?

Marioman said:
That's one of the mysteries I never solved...I just say ask your parents...or wait till your old enough for a Job

the BEST advice anyone could give.

the last thing you want to do is get a job:lol: tttrrrruuuussssttttt me

I know how you feel..

I'm saving up for a 360, and there's loads a games I want for that, there's a few I want for the wii as well.. I'm going away in like two weeks I'll need money for that.. I'm going to London the week after with the college, I'll need money for that.

Haaaaving said all that I will be getting like £180 from my college on Monday.. so can't complain really..

Edit: Yes I know my post doesn't help in any way.. oh well.

2 the ones who said they werent allowed a job, ure lucky i was made 2 get 1,

as for raising money i used 2

spend only half my lunch money,
and sell off old stuff. lik games dvds

also my gran has dimentia, and she used to hand us out money every 5 minutes lol

Back