OMG, I'm grounded!

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
I just got grounded from anything that basicly has a screen. ( that includes tv, video games, and computer which i am on while my mom is in the shower and my dad is at target. So I have nothing to do.:cryin: yesterday I sat in my room and bounced a ping pong ball against my wall for 4 hours.:sick: I am so bored! So I got grounded because I had a D in science, and my mom says "you can either get your grade up to a B, or wait untill the end of the school year (which is still one month) before you can do anything". So if you can give me any suggestions on what I can do It would be great.

Work hard, play hard IMO.

Do a load of work or whatever and tell your mum "you know you should concentrate on your studies first" blah blah blah and tell her you've finished a project that's not due in in for another 3 weeks or some bull then she'll give you your Wii back :D

But all work and no play makes Luigi bored with his life.

Good Luck in the ring of fire.

When I got a D in science my mum gave me a cake for trying :D

Get your grades up. Also ask your teacher if theres any bonus work you can do. Other than that I would suggest on getting out of the house...go to the mall..hang out with friends etc.

Happy said:
When I got a D in science my mum gave me a cake for trying :D

Thats something my mom would do. She always gives me something as long as I try.

And something for you to do work on science that might help get it up faster.

hmm.. my mom feels sorry for me when i get a bad grade. well i have never got a bad grade so.. well anyways she says
- if u got bad grades i would know in the bottom of my hart u were trying your best.

( that would'nt make me feel any better. same thing as saying i'm stupid.)

the thing i do is rollerblading!!! really fun.

Create a new move
Draw
Listen to the radio
Wright "I am a fish" all over the walls
Bang your head on the wall
Read

<<<Has never been grounded

My parents tend to hand over money depending on my grades. £100 for an A, £80 for a B and £60 for a C. I don't get any money if I go below that.
Anyway, I would advice that you spent this much "free, bored time" studying to pull your grades up.

god bless parenting :)

atleast yours are strict and not liberal parents. youll thank them for that in the long run i swear.

what i used to do is read when i was your age and grounded. either that, or i listened to my radio very low. i also used to doodle and just play with my toys.

theres plenty to do its just that you kids now adays are spoiled by so much so it seems like theres nothing to do :(

btw, what are you doing indoors?!! here in NY, its about 80 degrees and beautiful! get up and do something. maybe hang out with your mom or go with your dad next time he goes out to target or shops again.

dont worry, just work hard and get that B :) a D is not acceptable and i think you know that

Byuakuya said:
My parents tend to hand over money depending on my grades. £100 for an A, £80 for a B and £60 for a C. I don't get any money if I go below that.
Anyway, I would advice that you spent this much "free, bored time" studying to pull your grades up.

You get that much money for a C? IMO you shouldn't get any lol.

Back