Omg!!!mario Party 8 Shipping 4/09!!!!

Yea but if you look it says...
Advanced Sale: Buy now for shipping by 04/09/2007.

Shadowpunk said:
Yea but if you look it says...
Advanced Sale: Buy now for shipping by 04/09/2007.

dont get excited, just a missprint or error. its coming may 29th.

:crazy: I thought it was like a surprise launch or something :frown2:

Its May 27th...I know this might sound dumb but could it possibly have Online? When is Pokemon coming out again? Hopefully before this....I'd love to have Online Capability for this game. I'd definitely get it first day it came out.

Mario Part 8 BETTER have online play. HONESTLY, we are all tiered of playing Mario Party with the computer, we HAVE to have online play for this game!

TexasDudeUSA said:
Mario Part 8 BETTER have online play. HONESTLY, we are all tiered of playing Mario Party with the computer, we HAVE to have online play for this game!

I'm SO with you on that one man...I'm going to be EXTREMELY disappointed in Nintendo if this game does NOT support Online Play. Cuz frankly the computer sucks. Its not fun and its just boring. The BEST times I've enjoyed with Mario Party is with my brothers and friends around. Its just NOT the same if you're sitting there by yourself playing with 3 computer players. Unless its story mode and you're trying to unlock stuff I say its worthless. Hence I'm praying that they do the right/smart thing and make it online. In fact I might call Nintendo just to ask about it because its really killing me not knowing for sure.

Isnt Pokemon coming out June 25 (i may be worng) so that means that it wouldnt be online.

Advanced Sale: Buy now for shipping by 04/10/2007. - (Details)
if you check the site again it will show this shipping date.

XLaw said:
Advanced Sale: Buy now for shipping by 04/10/2007. - (Details)
if you check the site again it will show this shipping date.

which means tomorrow you're going to see 4/11/2007 and so on.
problem with online: its going to be released a month BEFORE Pokemon so unfortunately, no online, which def. sucks.

What is so great about playing with characters controlled by players as opposed to characters controlled by the system?

There isn't even any voice chat systems yet, don't see why you all think online is important at all.

Plus this isn't a shooter, it's a party game, playing next to real people is very essential.

Duh but what of those who don't have people to play it with? Are you really that dense? We're just saying adding Online would definitely add to the appeal of the game. Especially down the line when headsets are made available. Thats all.

PS Its funny how some people can't make a thread without, "ZOMGFG!" or "OMG!" Jesus would it hurt to just write a simple title WITHOUT the dramatics? Nothing short of an announce date for Brawl, Galaxy, Corruption, Online Gaming, or things of that magnitude should be prefaced by a freaking, "OMFG!". Is that hard too hard to understand?

its pretty cool how "in the dark" nintendo keeps its customers about its games. youd think they would tell you what the game consists of. Ex. Online Capabilities. i mean, when xbox gets a online game you know its gonna be online theres no waiting till the release date and have to go look on the back of the game case to find out.and even when they do get online set up, great pick for online release game. **** pokemon.

Back