Omg Nooo :(

meh, as long they dont touch DK im fine....... so this is basically wat you guys are saying microsoft has done to banjo and kazooie?:
banjodeadzm6.png

This is a joke right?? ahahah yeah it must be

WTF is wrong with them!? That game deserves to be in Nintendo, not in Microsoft (no disrespect).. damn I can't believe in this, I loved the N64 game, it was so great, and now they are going to XBox..

What now?? Mario in PS3??

Are you all so stupid

RARE cant make wii games even if they wanted to unless microsoft gave the go ahead
And why would they want to help in the wiis success
Are you idiotic or something

wii_cammy said:
Are you all so stupid

RARE cant make wii games even if they wanted to unless microsoft gave the go ahead
And why would they want to help in the wiis success
Are you idiotic or something

Let's just ignore your ignorance..

Your the ignorant one saying
demonflair said:
WTF is wrong with them!? That game deserves to be in Nintendo, not in Microsoft (no disrespect).. damn I can't believe in this, I loved the N64 game, it was so great, and now they are going to XBox..

It has ben explained a thousand times

wii_cammy said:
Your the ignorant one saying

It has ben explained a thousand times

Well then, if you say that "it has ben explained a thousand times", why don't you give me one valid explanation than rather just call us stupid for believing in the fact that Banjo and Kazooie is a game that deserves to be in the Wii??

rare will soon be regretting being bought out by Microsoft, which hardcore x360 owners that don't know bout banjo will buy this game?

Are you stupid
Alot and |I mean alot of n64 owners went to buy xbox or ps2 because they didnt like the gamecube
YOu get a few people I admit who foloow one console but most people switch consoles
SO im sure loadd of 360 owners know about banjo

wii_cammy said:
Are you stupid
Alot and |I mean alot of n64 owners went to buy xbox or ps2 because they didnt like the gamecube
YOu get a few people I admit who foloow one console but most people switch consoles
SO im sure loadd of 360 owners know about banjo

No I'm not stupid, with most 360 owners going on about how hardcore 360 is and how non childish it is most of them will be busy with halo and not bother about this game. Plus its an OPINION deal with it.

LMAO
DO you play one game a year
Everyone wants a change
and not everyone is the same so why7 class them as hardcore
Ebver heard of viva pinata

wii_cammy said:
LMAO
DO you play one game a year

Hey man, do you purposely want to start an argument? Its called a forum people ARE allowed to express opinions that are different to yours.

Last edited:
wii_cammy said:
LMAO (wasn't necessary)
Do you play one game once in one year?
Everyone want (no s) a change. And not everyone is the same, so why7 (wth!?) class them as hardcore?
Ebver heard of Viva Piñata?

Hm..
What's your point?? If a person is expressing his/her opinion you just need shut up.
And remember that this is a Wii forum, not a Xbox360 forum, so arguments like that don't really fit in here.

Oh and next time you post, think a bit in what you're saying :lol:

demonflair said:
Well then, if you say that "it has ben explained a thousand times", why don't you give me one valid explanation than rather just call us stupid for believing in the fact that Banjo and Kazooie is a game that deserves to be in the Wii??

Banjo Kazooie cant be on the Wii because the company that origanaly worked for nintendo and made this first 2 64 games, Rare, was bought out by microsoft. ( I think u understand this of course)

But I think u might have been saying the game belongs on the wii because thats the crowd the franchise plays towards, and in that aspect, id have to agree. If banjo 3 came out on wii instead of 360 (Which, as of right now is impossible) the games sells would probably increase 25-40% and u know, in a way, it just feels kinda weird on xbox 360 and it really wouldnt on wii.

So, i personally think their will be a banjo kazooie ds remake or complete new adventure on the ds because rare (and microsoft) could really capatalize of the game(s) and could keep interest up.

oh p.s. ...#1 most annoying thing on wiichat.... Wii cammy thinking each sentence deserves its own paragraph.

Back