OMG OMG Summer Wii Release Dates!!!!!!!!!!!

juan003 said:
what are this games about?

What do you mean? Some of those game are gonna be BIG sellers for the Wii.

i was soo pissed!
i posted this along time ago
and then i was wondering why no one replied!
well for some retarded reason the thread never posted!
grr...

now your the one getting rep!(jk)
mushroomed mario: same with me man!

that site is wrong... it has Strikers as July 30th...it comes out July 2nd in reality

laderer5 said:
im not gonna rep you since Super Smash Bros Brawl isnt on there:devil:

LOL I don't really care. As for Eddinoteddy these are real dates it came from a press conference July 2nd is not the release date for Strikers sorry.

Eddienoteddy said:
that site is wrong... it has Strikers as July 30th...it comes out July 2nd in reality

God damn, what is your problem, wikipedia is wrong here and nintendo's official press room is right. Get used to it.

mushroomedmario said:
i found this already and it got deleted/blocked or whatever

if you get rep for this, i'll be angry
Who gives a crap about rep anyways? I don't understand you people with your little "CLICK MY GREEN MUSHROOM LAWL". Does it give you some sort of a sense of accomplishment? I know I will probably get flamed for this but I had to say it.

Yeah you're not getting any rep from me since:
1) You're begging for it which is quite pathetic
2) You used "OMG" in your thread title. Definitely not a good look.
3) Rep really isn't that serious.

As for Nintendo and Summer 2007 all I can is YEAH BABY! I can't wait. I'm just glad that Mario Strikers Charged is coming out so that I don't feel compelled to buy the crap that is Pokemon Battle Revolution. I hate that its using Friend Codes though so theres a huge chance I won't buy it. Until Nintendo gets real and creates a system for ADULTS I'm not going to like their online games a whole lot.

Back