OMG This is so freakin annoying!

Sovieto said:
my god i feel like i've just been injected with stupid by reading this post.

and a little more here.
*shame* show more respect at least capitilize "God".

:sick:
LoVeWiI said:
*shame* show more respect at least capitilize "God".
Im sry what ar you trying to say in that post, what dose god have to do with respect?

oh, get it you forgot to put in a comma, very funny hahaha

me and sovieto are dumbstruck by your "humor" hahahahhhha

zeon9881 said:
:sick:
Im sry what ar you trying to say in that post, what dose god have to do with respect?

oh, get it you forgot to put in a comma, very funny hahaha

me and sovieto are dumbstruck by your "humor" hahahahhhha
If you don't understand me I'm saying It's disrespectful to not capitilize God, what do you not undertsand?
Is it that hard?

LoVeWiI said:
If you don't understand me I'm saying It's disrespectful to not capitilize God, what do you not undertsand?
Is it that hard?
gOD gOD gOD

Haha, I even inverted the capitalization :lol:

i downloaded Galaga on VC; the graphics suck but it's an awesome game
*enters challenging stage* :lol:

i don't believe in god, or a god, or any god. i say "oh my god" or some variation of that only out of habit.

paintba||er said:

How is it disrespectful? Capitalizing it could be disrespectful since there are polytheistic religions, and capitalizing it implies that there is only one.
I agree. But remember, "god" is supposed to be capitalized in every religion even if it the plural.

FRuMMaGe said:
I agree. But remember, "god" is supposed to be capitalized in every religion even if it the plural.

God's would sound more plural

though

im to lazy to type this so im gonna go play warhawk

FRuMMaGe said:
No, it isn't capitalized in most polytheistic religions. In Christianity God is a proper noun. In most polytheistic religions god isn't the name, it is a common noun, like boy, and then each god has a more specific name which would be capitalized.

Inferno7 said:
can we get back to the topic plz????? and doesnt it seem thts its mostly microsoft noobs who say this crap?
no its mostly wii noobs who say idiotic crap and get downsized because of it so they go cry and say more idiotic stuff until the thread is closed.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:

No, it isn't capitalized in most polytheistic religions. In Christianity God is a proper noun. In most polytheistic religions god isn't the name, it is a common noun, like boy, and then each god has a more specific name which would be capitalized.
Sorry I didn't see the previous post.

I thought you meant other religions like Islam where god is capitalized. My mistake :yesnod:

Back