OMG,what should i do?

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
My big bro is gettin a 360 elite in late may and i might get gears for it. or i could get the godfather for wii ( the wii is mine. ) My bro will not have enough cash for a game of his own when he gets it. He does let me play it a good amount of time though. Please help.

are you sure? some of my friends are saying let your bro buy 360 stuff and u buy wii stuff. Mabey i should just focus on wii stuff?

well if your bros gonna be letting you play it whenever you want then i suggest you just go ahead and get it but if hes not gonna be letting you play alot then just let him buy it

I would say make a deal with your bro. Tell him you'll buy Gears of War for him now and when he has the money he has to buy godfather for the wii. This way you both get to enjoy the games but get Gears of War first. I assume if you got godfather he would eventually get Gears of War when he had the money?

simmorya said:
go and buy the godfather. let him buy his own stuff cause no doubt there will be a fight over who's playing what at some point

There is bound to be fighting, I agree. Being owner of the system I'd say he would have more power in the sibling domain if you bought Gears.

Buy the Godfather.

I'm one of the few 360 owners who thought Gears of War was rubbish.

Back