Omg Yes!!! Kh Is Comin To The Wii~~!!

Until I see
"<Nintendo representative name here> : Yes there will be a Kingdom Hearts game for the wii"
I will doubt all other sources.

MysticGohan said:
yes!! i cant believe it square did something right for once!!! Kingdom Harts is comin to the wii!

Sorce
thats not a valid source, it was just posted by some user

lol, how are you so sure that it's true?

I'm not convinced, but it would be a smart move for Square Enix. It'd be awesome to have Mario brighten up the KH universe seeing as the Disney stuff can only last for so long.

Also it would have awesome graphics which is needed.

Has anyone actually bother to read this through? Not even the poster here has read it properly, this was a jumped conclusion. Going on the basis that this source that we have here is true it does clearly state "Apparently Mario and his band of contemporaries will join Sora, Mickey and the rest of Kingdom Hearts crew for an all new adventure on the Wii." A new adventure on the Wii, this means to me that some characters of kingdom hearts will join Mario and his buddies in a NEW adventurer!

Personly to me this doesn't say kingdom heart to Wii, it sounds like a new adverturer but remember this site may not exactly be true to it's word so i'm not really bothered lol.

Back