Omg Zelda Phantom Hourglass is gonna rule!!

blankconnection said:
hmm I dont like the way you kill people, all you do is draw a line or circle on them, sounds to easy, i hope there is an alternative way.

its not about how you kill them, but the game is going to be slower... drawing lines and making a circle... I think I am not really buying it right now.....

Mau said:
its not about how you kill them, but the game is going to be slower... drawing lines and making a circle... I think I am not really buying it right now.....

this game is not slow and you should really play it before saying that. also i say go to the shops and preorder your copy now and you wont regret it

Shouldent you try playing it before you assume that? :wtf:

Edit: Sorry double post

today is a sad day as i have completed the best ds game out :smilewinkgrin: . and i have to say get this game it is great im getting as soon as it comes out in english as i want to play it again so i will know the story.

Yes I am looking forward to this game, along with the new Dragon Quest IX. When I remembered that these two games were coming out for the DS I was happy, they should be great games (for once, I haven't looked forward to a game in ages and I blame that on sony).

Looking forward to them. Especially zelda, it uses the touchscreen how I figured most games would use it. Its going to be cool.

Back