On fire

Here it is Darknut

Ok well it might be hard to Read so this is what it says under the picture

The Hero faces off against a Darknut. The nunckuk's z button locks link's focus on an enemy. Swipes and thrusts of the Wii Remote trigger corresponding sword maneuvers.

Hope you like the info!
View attachment 1001

Mrjingles_23 said:
I unno, I think we're gonna be surprised by the identity of the Twilight King...I think its gonna be someone we know...but has anyone who watched that clip noticed that he has pig (moblin from WW) like feet? Maybe it is Ganon, in pig (Moblin) form???

Yea, thas right, I'm quoting myself! I just want to clarify what I meant, in case confusion was present. I'm talking about a video that was posted recently, with Zelda's face...when the big thing (assumed the Twilight King) is walking up the hall flanked by the two creatures...HE is the one with moblin feet...the pig like monster from WW? Like Ganon...maybe?

the twilight king is the Fierce Deity Link AKA Hero of time, he turned evil :p :lol: :ciappa:

there is going to be tons of weapons i heard and there will be a lot of things you can do on the game besides the main quest. I hope the side quest be just like the ones on oot or better.

Zaine06 said:
I hope the side quest be just like the ones on oot or better.
Nah MM side quests funner, longer and more exciting (the Kafei and Anju quest good times)

Yeah. the sidequest were better but mm was just so boring to me. Right now I am playing through the game and i think i am not going to make it to the end. I just get so bored playing that game. I hate all the temples on mm. they were all stupid. There should have been more temples than that. That why I like oot better because there was so much more you can do on that game.

oh god, I made that many mistakes with Kaefi and Anju I felt like stabbing the both of them!!!!!! But I loved MM, it took some getting used to, but once you get into it, its not that bad! Of course, the bunny hood was the best part!

Mrjingles_23 said:
Of course, the bunny hood was the best part!
LOL I started MM again the other week and I was so frustrated at how slow you go with out it on ahhh can't live wiht out that dam hood

I am almost done beating mm again. I am in the last temple. And all I need is the stone mask to get the diety mask. Then I will go and demolish Majora's Mask once and for all.

Back