On-rail Shooters

There a lot more sophisticated that "Duck hunt+Zombie"
Its like saying Street fighter 4 is just IK with better graphics

Id like to say there isnt enough on the rials shooters

First time ive herd Capcom being called lazy

And come back when you know what your talking about
[/CENTER]
I know you were dying to use those pictures but you still fail. I never specifically called Capcom lazy. I think developers in general are lazy when it comes to Wii, which explains the minuscule amount of worthy third party Wii games compared to other consoles. I won't call Capcom lazy because it seems they set out to make a rail-shooter, which disappoints me considering they most definitely could make a worthy sequel in Resident Evil 4's style.

But they don't. Because they're lazy. Yeah, I changed my mind.

Starfox. Nuff' said.

Starfox was awesome, but it's different. At least you had SOME movement and maneuverability, which was an important part of the game. This is just point and shoot lameness. :(

I know you were dying to use those pictures but you still fail.
I never specifically called Capcom lazy.
I think developers in general are lazy when it comes to Wii,
I won't call Capcom lazy because it seems they set out to make a rail-shooter, which disappoints me considering they most definitely could make a worthy sequel in Resident Evil 4's style.
I think you will find your first statement fails.

In your first post you did not say anything to discount Capcom from your "Why are developers so lazy with the Wii?"

Everybody knows that a lot of developers are on the Wii for the money. But most need to at least make a profit in some way.
It wouldn't make good business sense for them to spend loads on making a game that only sells 1,000 copy's.

Not ever Stephen Tilyer's lips could save that game from being bad

Other game that belong's there
Mad Dog Mcgree

It really is that shite

I never played Mad Dog Mcgee.
but crypt killer i thought okay.

I never played Mad Dog Mcgee.
but crypt killer i thought okay.
Its still a 50p game in some shity arcades
But thats if you can find one over ere

[video=youtube;7xNgcBwmmDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xNgcBwmmDY[/video]
GAME IN PLAY!

Its also Wiibound
But dont worry its not a compulsory purchase.

Last edited:
I have to agree, rail shooters don't do much for me either. I had House...Overkill and while it was sorta fun at first, it got old REALLY quick for me. I didn't even bother trying finish the game because I lost interest. I didn't mind arcade rail shooters, but I usually played with a friend. I fly solo playin' the Wii most of the time, unless we have people over. Its all just personal preference.

Personally I like onrail shooters for my wii. I get that arcade feeling, without having to pay. Plus, dead space would be pretty scary on rail. You will never know what happens...

Personally I like onrail shooters for my wii. I get that arcade feeling, without having to pay. Plus, dead space would be pretty scary on rail. You will never know what happens...

Don't you pay $50 for the game?

Don't you pay $50 for the game?
Its a one off payment

But most of these games wind up cheap
House of the dead 2+3 and Ghost squad for £20?
To hard to refuse

yeah well they can go to hell. i've played them and they suck on consoles.

It might depend on your set-up. Most of the rail shooters I've played on the Wii play very well. I'm shooting at a big 65" tv from about 12 feet away using one of my 3 gun accessories, and it's a great experience. Actually a bit better than the arcade.

My new fave shooter is HotD:Overkill. Ghost Squad and the arcade mode in Medal of Honor are also great. HotD 2&3 was OK, felt more dated than the others. ANd for some reason, I simply could not get into RE:Umbrella Squad.

I like rail shooters for the simple mindless carnage. And because I enjoyed them back in the arcade days. But playing these at home is even better imo.

Back