on sale now!!!

cool how long do you think it'll take before it sells out?

can you just buy the console off this site? because i can't find a way to do it

ew, bundles are whack. after tax and shipping itll be like 450.when all it has extra is 2 games. so at the most it should be 350.

wiiness said:
cool how long do you think it'll take before it sells out?

can you just buy the console off this site? because i can't find a way to do it

i doubt it it, its a package but a chep one at that 2 cool games (football and zelda) and an extra controller/nunch. Normally you would need to buy that anyways - get it while you have a chance!!!!

Lobstermobster said:
ew, bundles are whack. after tax and shipping itll be like 450.when all it has extra is 2 games. so at the most it should be 350.

two games and extra controllers (add another $70.00) - I agree bundles ARE whack, but this is the best bundle so far (standing in line is whack too)

you can try to return unused items to the store for a refund or swap

at best, you can bring it down to a wii, wii mote, and nunchuck.

i kinda wanted to buy another wiimote through wiiplay though.

The best buys here have some, not that that actually helps ya or anything. :shifty:

wiiness said:
at best, you can bring it down to a wii, wii mote, and nunchuck.

i kinda wanted to buy another wiimote through wiiplay though.

i was able to make it drop the two games as well

Billii said:
two games and extra controllers (add another $70.00) - I agree bundles ARE whack, but this is the best bundle so far (standing in line is whack too)

oh my bad. i didnt see that part i guess when they say wii console, it means everything in the original box plus w/e. damn well then this is a good deal... for a bundle.

Back