On The Search For Brawl !

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
I was on the search for brawl sence it came out, I am no longer looking for it thanks to one of my buddys putting it on LayWay at a local Wal-Mart.

As we all know, everyone wants Brawl, Wal-Mart sold all copys in about 1/2 hour, so my suggestion, go there when there is no one there, such as morning.

Good Luck and remember to Keep Brawling:wink:

flight1991 said:
I was on the search for brawl sence it came out, I am no longer looking for it thanks to one of my buddys putting it on LayWay at a local Wal-Mart.

As we all know, everyone wants Brawl, Wal-Mart sold all copys in about 1/2 hour, so my suggestion, go there when there is no one there, such as morning.

Good Luck and remember to Keep Brawling:wink:

I got mine in Pittsburgh at a local gamestop with no problem. I even forgot that the game had been released. I was just sitting around and thought "oh **** I forgot about brawl" and strolled down to the mall.

But then my wii wouldn't play it. So I guess I'm not too lucky.

turns out the game was WAY overhyped.

like halo 3, not many stores actually sold out, meaning you should be able to pick one up at most game retailers or large electronic stores.

heck, i even saw a handful at blockbuster and sears!

AoWFraggit said:
turns out the game was WAY overhyped.

like halo 3, not many stores actually sold out, meaning you should be able to pick one up at most game retailers or large electronic stores.

heck, i even saw a handful at blockbuster and sears!

it sounds like ur saying that this wasn't worth the hype. IMO, it is. It satisfied the hype!

That's the main reason why they delayed it from feb to march.. to have more copies so that everyone can get super smash brawl... it's better to see more copies available than having demand too high for its supplies...

I preordered it but I know a friend who didn't, he felt stupid on launch date. Luckily, he found a few copies at Target so all was well. try those stores, the ones you really don't expect games for, like walmart, target, kmart, etc.

AoWFraggit said:
this is what preordering is for :lol:
not exactly. i live in a small town went there at midnight there was three kids there haha i love small towns :)

My crappy little Wal-Mart has hundreds of copies sitting in this special cardboard thing near the entrance to the store. Now I kind of feel silly waiting at a Gamestop (which is a half hour a way) for an hour and a half the night before.

Oh well. It was fun watching all of the nerds running around cheering. Heck, one guy was even wearing a cape and sunglasses.

phillepino said:
it's better to see more copies available than having demand too high for its supplies...

omg i was thinkin the same thing with GH3 for wii

Back