One Big Happy Family! (game)

In other news: Axltar, you need to change the first post. I'm the guitarist, not you.

{Axtlár} said:
Hello, Celeste!!!! I'm back!..I didn't know Luigi (what's up, Luigi? *high fives*)was your sister!! or are you talking on the phone with those invisible headphones? I heard the word "father" are you breaking the news to everyone!?:smilewinkgrin: Hey, Luigi, when's our next gig, man?
*Hangs up the phone quickly*
Yeah...I was spreading the great news, baby.
*Tries to push everything out of her mind and act normal, so she goes and pushes Axtlar against the wall and kisses him passionately*
Can we just get in bed? It's been a long day, and it needs a nice ending...

ARav989 said:
girl! i tol ya not to be wit dat guy. He would only make trouble! I'm not helping you with this one(thinks to self: ill only tear you apart)...oh and btw sis, i seen the package the pill came in..it was expired by 2 years. *hangs up*

*takes the phone* Oh Hi, Shaniqua!! I hear your voice all the way over here! I mean your squeaky voice is super recognizable!......hello? *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* aw, the phone isn't working!

Dumbass_Luigi said:
....Oxhaker.....that must mean you're either a step-brother or a Bro-in-law.
Step Bro

Take Handfull of Luigis Popcorn...ALL RIGHT!!! (only to learn its kettle corn and spits it out)

{Axtlár} said:
*takes the phone* Oh Hi, Shaniqua!! I hear your voice all the way over here! I mean your squeaky voice is super recognizable!......hello? *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* aw, the phone isn't working!

Oh..it's you...(unenthusiastic voice) im busy doing laundry. ill talk to you later..

Celeste said:
*Hangs up the phone quickly*
Yeah...I was spreading the great news, baby.
*Tries to push everything out of her mind and act normal, so she goes and pushes Axtlar against the wall and kisses him passionately*
Can we just get in bed? It's been a long day, and it needs a nice ending...

whoa!!1 a-all right! *gets in bed waiting for Celeste*

ARav989 said:
Oh..it's you...(unenthusiastic voice) im busy doing laundry. ill talk to you later..

Oh you were there the whole time, how embarrassing; you heard me and Celeste with our lubby-wubbly stuff..oh well bye! *hangs up*

*Starts to play sexy music* *Gets bored and turns on news*

News: "This just in! There is a raging huricane making it's way to our town!"

*Chokes on Popcorn*

Did you guys hear that?!

*throws up to celeste and axlatar's disgusting sounds of kissing*

Luigi...HOLY CRAP!!!

Last edited:
Dumbass_Luigi said:
*Starts to play sexy music* *Gets bored and turns on news*

News: "This just in! There is a raging huricane making it's way to our town!"

*Chokes on Popcorn*

Did you guys hear that?!

*was drinking Corona, as soon as I hear Luigi, spits it all in his face* what?!!? we gotta quarantine!!! ...........Aw, Luigi!! that's the Canadian channel! who cares!

THE FOLLOWING SCENE WAS TOO HOT FOR DAYTIME TV SOAPS...
Next Episode:
*A new day begins. Celeste and Shaniqua are in Shaniqua's trailer talking about everything that's been going on*
Girl I KNOW you ain't gonna play like dat...I helped you with ALL of your baby's daddy problems. Sven, Jamal, Kwun Yin, all them guys you be waitin' on child support from..I was there. So tell me, what I gotta do?!?

{Axtlár} said:
*was drinking Corona, as soon as I hear Luigi, spits it all in his face* what?!!? we gotta quarantine!!! ...........Aw, Luigi!! that's the Canadian channel! who cares!
no wonder they cal you dumbass..........so why's it sleeting today now???

Back