One Big Happy Family! (game)

Hmmm I don't know, how about Cuba? or New Zealand

Oh, thanks, Ox! it's been a while since someone tucked me in! bedtime story?!!

ARav989 said:
Trailer? :lol:

Fine..Ill help you..Girl you gotta just let him think the babies his, in case it isnt. If it is...just..great e_e. Don't tell him anything at all you should be fine *goes to hug her and gives an evil grin behind her back as we hug. Celeste has no idea what her sister really has in mind*
Aite imma do that...just let him believe it's his. I'm sure it will be...it HAS to be...
Thanks baby gurl, give the babies a kiss for me.

*Celeste goes home to see Axtlar still in bed sleeping*
She turns on CNN and reads about Wario's suicide :O

let's take a vote: who says
1Cuba
2New Zealand
3Miami
4Springfield
5Mesopotamia
6New Jersey

Last edited by a moderator:
"NEWS FLASH: This just in! A freak accident just happened at the Radiation Company! There is now a giant Snake-like thing rampaging through the city! I'm shocked and--" *Static*

....I wonder what city that takes place in?

I say 3!

fine fine ....New Jersey It ain't....ill go with umm New Jersey

i think i just lost my job for that little tidbit....oh its definately not heeeeeeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! HEEEELP!!!!!...hahah just messing

Last edited:
Dumbass_Luigi said:
"NEWS FLASH: This just in! A freak accident just happened at the Radiation Company! There is now a giant Snake-like thing rampaging through the city! I'm shocked and--" *Static*

....I wonder what city that takes place in?

I say 3!

A radiation company huh? why does that sound familiar? *looks out the window at the vast horizon, then looks at the building we're all living in "Radiation Company"* EEEEEK!!

Yeah, um....I'm moving...and I'm taking my drummer and Step-Bro with me!...Bye Axltar!!!...

*Runs in car with Mario and Ox, drives off to horizon*

Hey!!!! I'm the flutist!!!!....you won't make it without me..*sobs*

YEAAAAA....so Wario comited sucide??? wow i thought he do a skool shooting or something..

5 years later were the best band in the world ( i do somethin, wat i dont know)

All right Axl....you can come. But first! You have to talk with your girl. She has news for you....

Lead singer/base guitarist of this supposed band - Syntax

Awesome.. Still no sign of CantGetAWii

Back