One cool easter egg!!!

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Hi all!Sorry if anyone else has posted this or anything but,when you kill a enimie,like those man eating plants,if you press A at the right time,you do that CLASS trick with your sword that link does every time he kills a boss!!!!Please post if you liked this!:ciappa:

I dont know if its been posted.....probably has...but I dont care.
But...yeah I knew that....Ive known that since launch day.......Ive beaten the game 2 times already :lol:........but I geuss it could help the n00bs

What you got to do is press A and hold it down and he will sheath his sword with style. Doesn't work on weaker enemy's but try it when you kill something and see if it works.

Think said:
What you got to do is press A and hold it down and he will sheath his sword with style.

You dont have to hold it...just press it once

I just hold it and it works fine but sometimes when I tap it the damn thing doesn't work lol oh also you have to be standing still cant do it on the move.

Think said:
What you got to do is press A and hold it down and he will sheath his sword with style. Doesn't work on weaker enemy's but try it when you kill something and see if it works.
I don't think you can hold it down because it soon hooks up to a hidden skill:zzz:

you don't have to hold A down, just press it once you defeat an enemy...

are you guys talking about the thing when link does a fancy move to put his sword away?

I'm still not exactly sure how to do it. I think you have to defeat someone with a skill, then quickly press A. It has nothing to do with holding the button, nor anything to do with "not moving". You always have to be still to sheath your sword, or you'll just roll, so that's obvious.

Billii said:
I don't think you can hold it down because it soon hooks up to a hidden skill:zzz:

So, what happens when you hold down the A button?

Back