One day to live...

ARav989 said:
This.

Me and my friends have already contemplated what we would do if we were going to die in a close time. We said first, we would climb on top of a tall building in New York in the middle of rush hour where the streets are litterally crawling with millions of people, and just start sniping them down one by one for hours until we were caught. :lol:

...is that sick?
I'm going to have to say you and Paintballer have a couple sick minds. I don't believe in taking people with me, I guess if that makes you happy...:shocked:

ARav989 said:
This.

Me and my friends have already contemplated what we would do if we were going to die in a close time. We said first, we would climb on top of a tall building in New York in the middle of rush hour where the streets are litterally crawling with millions of people, and just start sniping them down one by one for hours until we were caught. :lol:

...is that sick?
There's a flaw though. You won't be able to sit around and snipe people because 1. cops will come, and 2. they will leave the area. You have to take out a bunch of them very quickly. :yesnod:

blueovalboy7 said:
I'm going to have to say you and Paintballer have a couple sick minds. I don't believe in taking people with me, I guess if that makes you happy...:shocked:
I'm sure a large percentage of people would go on a killing spree if they were sure that there would be no consequence. Plus that way people would remember you. :)

paintba||er said:

There's a flaw though. You won't be able to sit around and snipe people because 1. cops will come, and 2. they will leave the area. You have to take out a bunch of them very quickly. :yesnod:

I'm sure a large percentage of people would go on a killing spree if they were sure that there would be no consequence. Plus that way people would remember you. :)

Yes but if they don't know where the bullet is coming from, the cops can not find us and the people will be scrambling around the streets wondering where they should hide, and im sure a great majority of them would chose a spot resulting in their death.

and yeah, thats the kinda fame i want to have before my death. my daddy would be so proud.

paintba||er said:

I get what you're saying, I just wouldn't want to be remembered for that.

Die like Shin did in Hukoto no ken
Shin said:
Looks like I lost
*close up*
But I wont die by your hand
*Dive off skyscraper screeming JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

Or go out like Roah (depends how I die)

Of this life I have no regrets
Die like a otaku

Or let my dark thogts take over and become DarkDarkPrinny

Happy said:
Take you all with me

Youd have to find me first
Wait a min *Notices hes a prinny*
Im allready dead

I think id post my funny pics from that folder

Frogger said:
Why the hell do people want to take everyone else down with them? That's just sick.
No, no, no of corse not everyone.. I'll save my family and Bruce Willis

Hehe I live in a small town, Id say id have to like go and like take guns loaded with blanks and scare the crap out of people and act like im shooting them.

Lovehate said:
Hehe I live in a small town, Id say id have to like go and like take guns loaded with blanks and scare the crap out of people and act like im shooting them.
I'll give it to you that you're less twisted than most, but that would just be mean, probably end up giving some unlucky elderly person a heart attack.

Back