One day to live...

wario2ooo said:
why not Jesus?

You don't know about Jillian Gibbons?

She is British but was a teacher in Sudan, she let the children name a teddy bear 'Mohammed' she was sentenced to 40 lashes (whips) and ended up being sentenced to 15 days and Jail where she spent about 3 then got out and went back to England.

There was lots of trouble and lots of Sudanese people wanted her executed and eventually governments got her freed.

Cpt.McCloud said:
You don't know about Jillian Gibbons?

She is British but was a teacher in Sudan, she let the children name a teddy bear 'Mohammed' she was sentenced to 40 lashes (whips) and ended up being sentenced to 15 days and Jail where she spent about 3 then got out and went back to England.

There was lots of trouble and lots of Sudanese people wanted her executed and eventually governments got her freed.
i heard about it......good thing she got freed

but wont it be kinda the samething if someone named a bear Jesus?

wario2ooo said:
i heard about it......good thing she got freed

but wont it be kinda the samething if someone named a bear Jesus?

No the customs and beliefs of the Christian community is not like that, apart from a small few.

Cpt.McCloud said:
No the customs and beliefs of the Christian community is not like that, apart from a small few.
how about those that dont believe in god or Jesus?.....i forgot what is was called...those that dont believe in anything

RadNad said:
Wait a minute. Before you said something like "Even though it's funny... I don't like rape..." and now you turn positive at it? :shifty:

I know.. I didn't wanna start an arguement, I supose. And, when I read it again I laughed out loud... Yeah, I know.. I'm wierd.. :crazy:

Back